Chapter 95. The second phase of the Tournament!

Start from the beginning

The fights began, and they observed the participants that went first. After seeing some people go up and fight, Evelyn said, "I'm not between the strongest competitors. I think I would have to be lucky... Or reckless, to pass to the next round...." Angel, who had similar strength to Evelyn, also nodded. She has also spotted a lot of cultivators stronger than her that she didn't have confidence in besting.

Yasenia lifted both of them and sat them one on each leg. They smiled and hugged Yasenia's waist. Yasenia said, "It doesn't matter. If you can't make it through, then that's it. We will have a ton of opportunities in the future."

Yasenia felt the jade vibrate and looked at it. The words "Arena 6, opponent Guo Lin Yuan." Appeared on it.

Yasenia gave each of them a reassuring peck, stood up, and jumped from the stands. Then, she walked, sashaying her hips toward the arena. Some spectators started speaking, "A Mental nourishing level one cultivator? She was lucky to pass the previous phase."

Another answered, "That tail... I think I have seen her in one of the highlights in the previous elimination. There were so many that I don't remember clearly."

Another one said, "She fought against a lot of cultivators and died at the end. However, she took with her ten or more of them. It was a quite nice fight!"

The others raised an eyebrow and focused on her battle.

Yasenia reached the arena and looked at her opponent. It was a level nine cultivator. 'A level nine right of the bat? Well, perfect to test my new strength~.'

That man spoke and said, "I'm from the Demon Sect's main branch. Surrender and don't waste both our time."

Yasenia looked at him and said with a seductive smile. "I choose deathmatch."

The other side raised his eyebrow and grinned lewdly, "I will be able to play with you! Foolish woman, the only thing prohibited in a death match is touching the opponent when they say surrender!"

Then he started looking at Yasenia up and down lewdly. Yasenia took out her sword and used her accelerated thoughts. 'Now that he is thinking with his lower half, he probably won't attack me seriously. He will lower his attacking strength and give me hope to win so that I don't surrender. Then immobilize me with a single attack and force himself on me. Although it hasn't happened yet, some matches were close to this outcome when fighting against demonic or dual cultivators. It seems that seduction techniques, even if frowned upon, are quite effective.'

Yasenia looked at the side where one man was already naked against a woman that was using seduction techniques. 'Is he going to be the first victim? That girl is a half-step dual cultivator.... Wait, haven't I seen her before? Blue feathers... I saw her while I was dead, right? Well, it doesn't matter.'

Yasenia refocused on her opponent, 'Thankfully, in the Mental Nourishing realm, the quantity of strength doesn't grow by much. The pill that I ingested from mom, the spiritual breakthrough, and the body strength I gained from my bloodline make me a monster in this realm. The only big destructive power enhancement a cultivator has is when entering the half-step, so I will have to be careful of them. This match is an easy win if I play my hand right.'

The senior on the side said, "Ready? Begin!"

Yasenia started buffing herself with [Celestial Coat] and [Starry sky]. 'I will use solar skills.'

Then she charged at him at 30% of her current top speed. On the other side, the demonic cultivator was surprised. 'She is quite fast for being in the first realm. Well, I still can see her.'

He also charged forward with his longsword and coated himself in a black energy coat.

Yasenia smirked, 'He is darkness and death attributed. My Sun energy is a perfect counter.'