Infinite Tsukuyomi -27

"Then dying together can also be considered teamwork, eh?" Madara said. 

"Like to see you try," Naruto said. 

"Obito..." Kakashi said as Madara appeared with two rinnegan. 

"Unfortunately, Obito is gone. I've taken over his body now. Seems he was hoping to right his wrongs. He praying like a child, deep inside...so that he could leave all the future to you all. How convenient that would have been for him. Just like a spoiled brat." Black Zetsu said.

 I looked around and saw Sakura start to take steps back afraid. While me , Sasuke and Naruto stayed still. Then all of a sudden Sakura released her hundred healings seal and started running towards Madara, 

"I'll be the diversion. So follow me!" Sakura said. 

"Wait, Sakura!" Naruto said while we all charged at Madara. Madara stabbed Sakura with a rod while Sasuke used Chidori. Sakura went to throw a punch but was blocked. I used a fire style sword dragon jutsu attempting to cut Madara in half again. But as I swung and was inches from hitting him, we were all thrown back. 

I landed on top of Sasuke, as he caught me in his arms. Sakura was caught by Naruto who pulled the rod out of her instantly healing herself. 

"Sakura!" Naruto said. 

"I'm fine, Naruto. Don't worry about me." Sakura says waving him off. 

"Naruto," Sasuke said. 

"Yeah, I know! There are more of them right?" Naruto said. 

"That left eye is a rinnegan," Sakura said while I looked back at Madara. I couldn't see or feel these shadows Naruto and Sasuke were talking about which unnerved me.

"Four shadows." Sasuke says frowning, "one was annoying enough.". 

"Enough with this sideshow." Madara said jumping in the air making black stuff leave his hand. 

"What is he up to?" I mumbled. I looked around the black holes that left Madara were eating the earth away. 

"This is Six Paths power..." Sakura said awed. 

"He's way bigger than before and there's more of them!" Naruto said. 

"Stop getting distracted by what's above! His shadows are on the ground with us!" Sasuke yelled getting our attention.

"They're a bit more solid than raindrops and a bit bigger but..." Madara said putting his hand towards us and forcing rocks to us.

"Here they come." Naruto said. 

"The shadows as well." Sasuke said. 

"Shadow clone Jutsu." Naruto yells. "Leave them to me!" Naruto said making four clowns to fight the shadows, while Sasuke jumped in the air starting to destroy rocks. I followed him and sent chakra into my fist. I managed to hit a few and shattered them into a million smaller rocks that would be harmless. 

"Susano," Sasuke said,

"Tailed Beast Bomb Raven Shuriken!" Naruto said destroying rocks through the sky. I landed back on the ground and looked around for Madara. He was in the sky looking at the moon. The rocks seemed to never come to a end as Sasuke and Naruto kept destroying them. 

Suddenly Sasuke flies quickly down with his Susano. That's when I noticed the moon. It had turned sharingon red. 

"Sasuke, don't head down here so suddenly! I could've hit you with Rasen Shuriken-!" Naruto yelled while Sasuke landed hard making lots of wind. "Hey! Land more softly too!"