Captured -22

Sasuke POV

I took a few steps closer to her. I leaned down and touched her face. She didn't stir. I sighed in annoyance. I had beaten her but only by mistake, not to mention nearly killing her. How annoying, I thought as I summoned my hawk to fly us back to the hideout. 

I gently bent down and picked the girl up bridal style. I hadn't noticed the small diamond on her forehead until now. I was sure I had seen it some where but couldn't quite remember where. 

I carried her over to my hawk and placed her on it. She was much harder to defeat than I had intended therefore I had overused my sharingon. I would have to ask Madara about Itachi's eyes later...

"Sasuke!" I turned my head and saw Sakura. Her green eyes were fixed on me. 

"Sakura," I said, I didn't have time to deal with her. I needed to get back to Madara. "What are you doing here." 

"Sasuke what are you doing?" She said coming closer, "Why do you have Kai?" My eyes slid to the orange haired girl who laid peacefully on my hawk. 

"Business," I answered coldly. "What are you doing here?" 

"I want to help you Sasuke." Sakura says walking towards me.  I smirked. 

"Really?" I said walking towards her, "Ok then kill her." I pointed to Karin who still laid on the ground. She slowly took out a kunai and walked towards Karin. She knelt down beside her. Then suddenly I was kicked off the side of the bridge, 

"Kakashi!" Sakura gasped. 

"Heal the girl and grab Kaiya, I'll deal with Sasuke." I heard him say. No, I needed to get out of here with the girl... I ended up having a heated battle with Kakashi and nearly killed Sakura. 

"Sasuke, Sakura part of Team 7." Naruto said setting down Sakura from his arms. 

"That's former team 7." I say, my eye sight was getting more and more blurry. I must've used to much between Danzo and the girl. Kakashi hit me but I merely sailed backwards against the water, Naruto formed a rasengan and I a chidori. We rushed at each other resulting in Naruto being thrown backward with Kakashi catching him. 

Then suddenly Madara appeared with Zetsu by my side. Zetzu was holding the orange haired  girl. 

"You did good Sasuke," he said, "you successfully retrieved the Reibi for us." He glanced down at me. "Now go and rest." 

"The Reibi?" Sakura shouted confused. Madara merely chuckled. I grabbed the girl from Zetsu not trusting him with her. "But that's just Kaiya!" Naruto started running towards me but Madara teleported us away, the last thing I heard was Naruto yelling my Sasuke.

—————————

The door bell rang nonstop. I sighed and got up. What a drag. It had been almost a week since I had last seen Kaiya and I started to miss her company. There wasn't word from the kage summit yet so I could only guess at what was happening. 

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"I'm coming!" I shout back annoyed. I sat up grumpily and made my way to the door opening. 

"What is so—" It was Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. 

"Shikamaru we need to talk." Sakura said seriously. I tried to open my mouth to speak. But Kakashi started speaking. 

"It's about Kaiya Ryu." I swallowed hard. This was definitely not good. 

——————————