A new plan -39

*WARNING*

As mentioned the beginning of this chapter will mention: 

-rape

-sexual assault 

*** - this will mark when it will be mentioned and the second time it is show will be when it is finished 

The scenes with the mark will be mentioned once or twice and even play a part in a important scene. It will only briefly mention it and won't describe anything!

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF WHAT IS TALKED ABOUT OR MENTIONED 

***

I fell asleep against Sasuke's chest. I woke up against his chest with his arm still wrapped protectively around me. It felt weird to wake up with opening my eyes. But I knew Sasuke would take the next chance to leave and would get my eyes back no matter what. 

Normally I would've been thrilled that Sasuke was being this touchy and caring for me but it only saddened me, reminding me what had happened. I snuggled up against his chest under his cloak inhaling the familiar scent. It calmed my nerves and my mind. 

"Kaiya?" Sasuke said. I hummed in response. "They brought our food. Do you want any?" I nodded my head and sat up. I moved my arms in front of me and felt around on the ground for the food. Sasuke touched my arm and guided my hand to the food. I felt it and took it beginning to nibble on it. It was just a plain bagel but it was better than nothing. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked lighting running his hand through my hair getting the tangles out for me. I shrugged. 

"I have bruise.." I said quietly, "but my eyes mostly just burn and hurt." 

"Once we leave the cell, we can find your eyes and I'll put them back in." Sasuke said. 

"Do you even know how to do that?" I asked him. 

"I had my eyes removed and replaced before so I have a idea." He said, I didn't look convinced. "You can just use your seal to heal it completely, right?" If I had eyes I would've rolled them.

"Yes, but using the seal shortens my life span so I try not to use it unless it's necessary" I couldn't tell what his response was. "But I'll use it to make sure my eyes fully heal and restore to how they were before." I said after he stayed silent. 

"Okay," he finally says. It was silent for a while as we ate together in silence.

"He said he would come back for me." I said once I finished eating, "I think when he does I should go with him to give you a chance escape without being noticed. That way you can take them by surprise, get me and my eyes and then we leave." 

"No," he said, "I'm not letting him anywhere near you again." 

"If I don't go with him he can't take me to where my eyes are and then we could waste time looking for them." I argue. "Plus the room I was in last time had a bottle of liquid that releases the chakra sealers in our system." I knew the silence from Sasuke meant he was thinking it over. "I'm okay with it." I said, "just one more time and then I'll be completely safe from him."

"Fine," he said eventually agreeing. "But if you ever feel unsafe or if he tries to hurt you again scream my name and I will be there immediately." He emphasized the last part, making me smile a little. 

We had no idea when he would come again, so we just had to wait it out. 

Before we knew it hours turned into days. My eyes had finally started to feel better and I had started to open up more and talk to Sasuke about what had happened. Which had made me feel better. Like I had lightened a heavy burden.