Found Him -37

I woke up groaning. My head was throbbing. I tried to move my hand to massage it but found that my hands were tied behind my back. I moved my body and found that it was chained to a chair. 

"Hey, she's awake." A gruff voice said. 

"Put her with the other one for now. The boss won't be here for a while." Another voice said. A new man came walking towards me. I tried to activate my Kanjogan to take him out but found I couldn't. What the hell? 

"Having a little trouble there, princess?" He said taking my chains from the chair and pulling me up and out of the room into a dark hallway. "Stealing Kekki genkai is our specialty," he boosted, "sealing your chakra off and eyes nerves are a walk in the park." 

Dammit, I hadn't thought about how skilled these people were. I took a breath calming my thoughts. I could defeat this person without chakra, and without my sword which I noticed they had also taken. 

The man opened a door. It was solid metal and looked as if it was built to hold strong beasts. This was my chance, I could easily kick his knees in and make a run for it. I walked in and just as I was amount to put my plan to action I felt a familiar presence. My eyes roamed across the room and until the met with dark familiar eyes. I internally groaned. Sasuke just had to ruin my plan.

The man took my chains and attach it the wall. He untied my wrists but left one chain still clasped around just one wrist.

"The boss will be back for you two soon." The man said before leaving and locking the door. The chain connected to the wall was long enough for me to walk around the room. Sasuke hadn't said anything since I got here. 

"So how'd you get captured." I asked filling the silence. 

"I wasn't," he said, "I let myself be taken in order to destroy them from the inside." 

"So they drugged your drink?" He didn't respond which I took as a 'yes'. 

"So they drugged your drink as well." Sasuke said after a few moments of silence. 

"Yes, but I was smart enough to not drink it." I retaliated smirking at him. 

"You still ended up here," he reminded me. "So how'd they get you?" He asked a few seconds later. 

"Paralysis medicine they injected into me." I said, taking a seat next to him on the ground. "Have you been here the last few weeks?" It was dark in the room with barely any light so I could barely see him nod. 

"They're obviously after my eyes but haven't taken them in the two weeks I've been here." He said. 

"The man who brought me here said that they're boss would be arriving here soon, so maybe they're just waiting for him." I said.

"Possibly," Sasuke said before turning his head and looking at me, "but why are you even here?" 

"Oh," I said remembering why I was technically here and why I was actually here, "I was supposed to find you and assist you but..." I said trailing off, knowing a pink tint was on my cheeks. I let myself make eye contact with him. 

Why did he have to be so handsome? I asked myself as his dark eyes took me in. We looked into each other eyes and I wonder what they would look like if he ever fell in love. And what they might look like if they fell in love with me. 

I mentally slapped myself for thinking of such non-relevant things. 

"I don't need help." He said snapping me from my thoughts. "So when there's a chance you can escape." I opened my mouth to argue. "I know you can do it," he said, "I saw what you planned to do when you got here before you saw me." I crossed my arms. 

"Ok then," I said, "if you don't need my help. Tell my the information you've gathered in the past two weeks." He stayed silent. I smirked. "Well, in that case I guess I'll have to stay until you acquire information for me to take back." 

"You're annoying." 

"You've told me," I said, "multiple times."

"Well you're still annoying." 

It while before either of spoke again. We just sat in silence enjoying each others company. Or at least I was... 

"So do you just sit here all day doing nothing?" I asked, filling the silence hoping to start a conversation again. 

"I gather information." 

"How's that been working out for you?" I joked. 

"Well is like to see your information." He said sitting up and looking at me expectantly. "Unless you don't have any either?" He said with a small smirk. 

"Well...actually.." I stumbled. I see his smirk growing as I spoke. "As a matter of fact I do!" I exclaimed. 

"Really?" He said not believing me. 

"Yes," I said, "I know that there boss is coming soon-" He scoffed. "- and that they find their victims by their clothing and drug them through there food..."

"Just because that's how they got you, doesn't mean that's how they get everyone." 

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "At least I have some theories instead of waiting around for information to come to me." I had a strong feeling he heard me because he didn't say anything afterward.

It must've passed before one of spoke again because the small light coming through a tiny bar window at the top of the wall stop shining through leaving us almost completely in darkness. The only thing that brightened the room was the small moonlight shining through the window.

"Are you cold?" Sasuke asked noticing me rubbing my arms and bringing my knees to my chest. I glanced at him. In all honesty I was a bit chilly but that wasn't what was bothering me. The darkness was.

 I hadn't had a major freak out like I did all those years ago with Shikamaru but that didn't make me any less afraid. In fact I was actually rubbing my arms to keep my hands from shaking and I brought my knees to my chest to make me feel more secure and protected. But wasn't about to tell Sasuke about my stupid fear of the dark. He'd probably just make fun of it or something... 

"Here," Sasuke said draping his cloak over me. "It gets really cold here at night." I was suddenly overcome by new warmth and safety. 

"Thanks," I said quietly as I snuggled up in his cloak. It smelled like him. Like pine wood, mint, and the outdoors. "I wasn't that cold but I'm definitely warm now." He gave me a look I couldn't place.

"Kaiya, I saw you shaking." He said, "It's okay to admit you were." I nodded going along with what he was saying. He saw me shaking...at least he thought it was from the cold and not from fear. 

A few minutes later I began to yawn and close my eyes laying my head against the wall. I soon fell into sleep.