Teamwork -26

"He's right." Tobirama said. 

"Well, well if it isn't the man I respect most...the Second Hokage, Lord Tobirama Senju." Orochimaru said. "However, Kabuto...you being here means you were able to slip out of the infinite loop set up by Itachi's Izanami?" 

"Yes, I was able to acknowledge myself. I didn't even know who I was. That allowed you to give me easy answers and use me, making me lose myself even more. If your not sacrificed with what you've had so far...just find other things and add them onto yourself one by one. But with that jutsu Itachi made me realize that I am non other than Kabuto and where my home is," Kabuto said.

"Does it seem like the person inside has changed too?" Suigestu said. 

"That is the jutsu known as the Izanami. The jutsu is set up so that you cannot undo it until you reflect upon yourself and accept who you are," Orochimaru says. 

"Now I wish wish from the bottom if my heart to not to lose my home. And Itachi who wanted to protect Sasuke and even Kaiya unto death. His feelings have pierced through my heart strongly." Kabuto said. I gave a exasperated sigh and everyone looked at me. 

"Can we save the sob story for later." I complain. "As heart felt and touching that all is we are in war and Sasuke is still not awake, while Madara is getting ready to cast is ultimate genjutsu." 

Just then Sasuke groaned and all eyes went to him. Sasuke opened his eyes slowly and looked around at everyone present. He then sat up. He tried to look at his hand but couldn't because mine was wrapped around it. 

"Let go." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and let his hand go, immediately the seal removed itself from his body as well. 

"My bad for trying to save you." I grumbled but it was only loud enough for him to here. He stood up and examined his hand. I glanced over as well and saw a tiny little moon in his palm. I gave him a questioning look knowing that wasn't there a moment ago. 

I noticed the way he covered his eye with hair. The wind blew slightly but only enough to barely see the purple color. No one else seemed to notice that he had a rinnegon so I decided to just keep quiet about it.

"Lord Second, can you teleport us if we remove the rods." Sasuke asked looking behind me at him. 

"Yes, but I can only teleport one at a time." He said, "and removing these rods may tamper with your chakra." 

"I can use one of my summonings to fly us over to where you need to go." I say. 

"You do realize you're missing an arm." Sasuke says, I look down at my missing arm that I had forgotten about. 

"Oh, right." I say, before using mitonic regeneration hundred healings to regenerate the missing limb and cells.  I then preceded to weave the hand signs and summon Queen Hima. She appears in a puff of smoke. She looked even bigger than last time. 

"I need to get to Naruto." Sasuke said looking up at her. She lowers herself so we can get on. 

"Don't you mean 'we'." I say crossing my arms. 

"No, I'm going alone." He says with a calm look but a annoyed edge to it. 

"Do you really want to argue with me about this again." I say looking him in his eyes. 

"Tch," he says annoyed. "Whatever." I smirk glad he allowed me to come. I get on Hima first and Sasuke sits behind me. She stands up and opened her wings ready to leave. 

"Sasuke...Kaiya I want to see where both your wind would take you...but I've witnessed enough. From now on we would only be a burden to both of you." Orochimaru says.