Secrets -2

I walk out the dark building which I was in. The sunlight burned my eyes. I must've been gone all night. I began walking back to the clans village. I remembered what the Reibi had said. Everyone was dead. I stumbled on the path and fell. My body was weak from what had happened. I began to cry at the thought of mother and father. I would never seen them again. I remembered seeing there bodies lying in the kitchen. 

I hadn't seen Aikio at all so maybe he had survived but, I doubt it. I forced myself to get up and walk again. I needed to see for myself. When I left the house I saw everyone being killed by the destruction or the Reibi. But mother and father had been killed in our home. Which struck me as odd. Could someone had purposely killed them?

"Kaiya!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked up from the ground and met m6 brothers gaze. My eyes swelled with tears. I fell on my knees no longer able to stand. Aikio ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. 

"I thought you had died!" He said through tears. "I saw you being taken by those guys, but I was to scared to help." I released me and looked at me. "You look terrible, let's fix you up." 

He picked me up bridal style and carried me towards our house. It seemed a few houses managed to escape the destruction. He sat me down on the table and began wiping away the blood on my face. Which I hadn't known was there. 

"I-I saw mom and dad-" 

"I know," he interrupts, "Those men who took you broke in and killed them. I had been sent to find you so I saw from outside. That's when that thing showed up." He started explaining. "I tried to save as many as possible but they all died from injuries last night." 

"Why did they kill them?" I ask surprised and confused. He shrugged. 

"Said they were looking for young kids and they heard about you. Guess they came looking." He began wrapping my arm in bandaged. I hadn't even noticed it was cut. 

"We should get you clean up." He said picking me up off the table and setting me on the ground. "Just stay out of the living room, it has the bodies." I nodded and headed towards the stairs. I turn around and face Aikio. 

"What is it?" He asked concerned. 

"D-Do you know what they monster was?" I ask quietly. I didn't know how tell him it was inside me. He shrugged. 

"I have theories, why?" He looked at me, I looked away and turn around to head upstairs. "You know something?" I quickly shake my head and hurry upstairs. I run to my room and into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My face had dried blood and dirt on it and my clothes were tore and caked with blood. I looked away and began to undress for a shower. Then I noticed my stomach had a weird mark on it. It was like a black swirl with a ring around it. 

It must be some type of sealing jutsu, I thought. I quickly take a fast shower getting rid of all the dirt and blood. When I step out I look much better. Almost normal. I look away from the mirror and began to get dressed. I get dressed in my regular outfit a plain light green crop top with fish net underneath and light green ninja skirt with a dark belt. 

While in the shower I had decided I needed to tell him what had happened. Even if that meant he wouldn't accept me anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about that nine tailed boy. Everyone treating him horribly. That was probably my new life now. I combed my hair and headed back downstairs. I headed to the kitchen since there was really nowhere else to go. Aikio was there. 

"I made rice balls." He said with a half smile. "Don't really know how to cook anything else." I nodded and took one. He sat down next to me with a concerned look. 

"I know what's happened is a lot, but you can talk to me." He said. I just nodded my head. I was going to tell him but I chickened out. 

"What happened to those men who took you?" He asked after a while. I knew he must be curious about what happened. I mean was I was taken by the people who killed our parents and just showed back up the next day.