Gone -38

*WARNING*

Things that happen in this chapter can be triggering! The following will be mention, talk about and describe. If you are triggered or sensitive to any of this please skip over the part marked *** 

-sexual assault  

-rape 

-sexual abuse

I do not encourage any of this that will be talked about! I under this happens to people and I'm truly very sorry if it's happen to you or someone you know. If at any point you feel uncomfortable reading this you can stop. The end of this chapter will contain said material and the beginning of the next chapter. It will also be mentioned once or twice throughout the next few chapters but only once for one major scene.

(Nothing I will write is detailed or descriptive)

I DO NOR CONDONE ANY TYPE OF ASSAULT MENTIONED OR TALKED ABOUT! 

—————————

My eyes fluttered opened. I could see the small amount of light shining through the tiny window. I turned my head groaning. I had expected my neck to be soar from sleeping in a awkward position but found that it was not. I sat up and looked around. I immediately turned bright red. 

Somehow last night I had fallen asleep with my head resting against Sasuke's chest, using him as a personal pillow. My movement seemed to wake him from his sleep so I quickly scooted a few inches from him and tried to calm my face down. 

Sasuke's head lifted and he wiped sleep from his eyes. I knew I was staring at him and I knew I shouldn't. So I couldn't feel bad for myself when we made awkward eye contact. I managed to clear my throat and took his cloak from my shoulders and handed it back to him. 

"Thanks for letting me borrow it." I said to him trying to make this less awkward then it felt. He went to take it back, grabbing it and brushing my hand in the process. I let my eyes drop from his trying to keep my self together. Why did he have to make me feel like this? I leaned my head back against the wall. 

"So do they bring us food or do they just starve us?" I asked as my stomach tensed. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. It was safe to say I was starving. Sasuke nodded. 

"They normally come in the morning and late afternoon." He said. 

"Perfect." I said relieved. "I'm starving." There was a comfortable silence. "Do you ever miss him?" I asked, "your brother." Sasuke didn't respond at first and I honestly thought I messed up by bringing Itachi up until he responded. 

"Yes," he said, "why?" I shrugged. 

"I just miss mine." I said. "He would've turned 26 last week." I paused, "Sorry, I know how you are it's your brother. I shouldn't have brought him up." 

"No, it's fine." Sasuke said, turning his head toward me. "He killed your brother right?" I nodded my head. Sasuke opened his mouth to say a something again but I spoke first. 

"It's okay thought, I don't hold anything against you or Itachi." I said, "I let go of regret and revenge a long time ago." 

"Your brother," Sasuke said after a moment of silence. "what was his like?" A small smile formed on my face. 

"He kind," I said, "Akio taught me how to use my swords and taught me my jutsu." I told him, "he raised me after our clan died...he was always protective of me and only cared about my well being...he died protecting me." I looked at Sasuke. "What was Itachi like?" 

"He was always loving and caring." Sasuke said. His face was black but I could tell in his eyes how proud he was to be his brother and how much he cared for him. "He always had my well being and the Hidden Leafs in mind even at the coast of his happiness and life." 

My Love For You |Naruto Various x Girl Reader|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara