The hokage -24

"Do you still want to destroy the leaf?"

Sasuke didn't answer at first. He glanced at me then back at his older brother. Truthfully I didn't care what his answer was. Either way I would arrest him after the war and stop his plans if he did want to destroy the leaf. 

"I'm not sure, I still need to check one more thing out..."  he said, "Will you come with me?" Itachi smiled, as he began to glow. 

"I'm afraid I cannot Sasuke, my time is gone." He said, "Keep focused, more people are going to count on you then you know." He looked my direction and I averted my gaze. 

"You don't have to leave, I'll find Orochimaru and make him use the cursed seal release and he can—"

"No sasuke, I have a lot of stuff to explain and I'm sure mother and father would like to see me." He says interrupting Sasuke and ruffling his hair. Sasuke nods and Itachi touches his forehead to him. He whispered something to him that I couldn't hear, but it gave Sasuke an exasperated  expression. Itachi then smiled and looked him in the eyes and said, "Whatever you decide, I will love you always. Farewell, Sasuke."

Then in a beam of light he faded away. Sasuke stood there and looked at Kabuto who was laying on the ground. There was silence. Sasuke eventually turned back around and faced me. 

"Sasuke!" Came a voice. We both turned our heads to see Karin and Suigestu running towards us. "He's behind us stop him!" They yelled. 

"Who-?" I start to say before hearing maniacal laughter. Suddenly Jugo burst through the cave wall. Debris and loose rocks fell everywhere. I had to move fast out of the way of the flaking rocks. 

"Sasuke!" Karin yelled. Sasuke sighed as Jugo ran towards him. Suigestu and Karin ran behind him, I assumed it would be wise if I did to. 

"Calm down Jugo." Sasuke said calmly, Jugo stopped in his tracks and fell to his knees.

"I'm sorry," he told us regaining himself. Sasuke turned back towards us. 

"What are you three doing here?" He asked. 

"We came to find you," Karin said, but he ignored her and looked over to Suigestu. 

"You three go find me two Zetsu's. I'll need them." They nodded and disappeared. 

"And what are we doing?" I ask walking towards him again. 

"Going to the Leaf to—OW!" He said turning around, "Stop that!" He shouted. My eyes widened a bit surprised by his outburst. On the back of his shoulder I had noticed red quickly spreading along his clothes, so I gently touched it to see what it was. I didn't realize he was so sensitive. 

"You're bleeding." I say, keeping my hand right where it was to annoy him further. 

"Tch," he said throwing my hand off. "I don't care." I took my hand and gently poked it once more. He groaned and grabbed his injured spot. 

"You need to bandage it before you bleed out." I tell him, but he ignores my comment and continues to walk out of the cave. I roll my eyes already annoyed with him again.  When we reached outside he used his arm to shield the sun from his eyes and took that as my opportunity. 

I grabbed him and pulled him down to the ground. He mumbled something I couldn't understand as I forced him to sit down. I bent over and began to take his shirt off. 

"Hey, what are you doing!" He shouted fighting back. 

"Trying to be nice and heal your stupid ass!" I shout back at him. I unzip his shirt and start to take it off him. He growls in annoyance but goes along with it. I tried to avoid looking at his toned abs. But I caught he eye looking away from it. He smirked.