Training -3

It had four months since I had started training with the dragons here. I had gotten significantly better at my dragon jutsu and I was finally able to summon a good sized dragon. Aikio didn't seem to happy about me leaving and training here but he knew I would eventually have to leave the safety of home. I had recently started learning to summon the Reibi out to fight but I hadn't been able to summon it bigger than me yet. Which annoyed Orochi how small he was. I had decided not to take the chunin exams and continue to train here. 

"Water Dragon Jutsu!" A giant water dragon shot out straight towards Hima. Hima was the queen dragon here and had personally been training me. She easily shot fire and counter the jutsu. I quickly moved behind her drawing my sword from my back using that smoke as cover. 

"Fire blade Jutsu!" The entire blade lit up with fire. I had created this jutsu quite awhile ago now being able to actually use it. I struck the ground sending a giant fire line at her. She blew it away with water jutsu. She was really good, I had never been able to make a single scratch in her yet. I guess I would have to resort to taijutsu. I balled my hand in fist and hit the ground. It broke and cracked into pieces sending her off balance. 

She quickly took to the sky to regain her balance. But that was what I had wanted her to do. I quickly sent a kick nearly reaching her but she again saw it coming and quickly counter it with her tail. Before her long tail reach me I quickly turn my body grabbing her tail with both my hands and slamming her into the ground. 

"Yes!" I shouted in excitement I had never landed a single attack on her before. 

"You shouldn't celebrate until your opponent is fully defeated!" Hima shouts taking a swipe at me with her claw. I quickly sending my arms up in defense and jump back. I land on the ground with a thud. She had managed to scrape my arm up. I silently curse and began sending the Reibi chakra to heal it. 

"Geez your quite bad at dodging aren't you." Orochi said unimpressed in my mind. 

"Shut up idiot she's trying to focus!"  Kaida screams in my mind. Sometimes they can be really annoying. I'm secretly glad Shenron doesn't talk. Three of them constantly screaming in my mind would be a lot. I got up and pulled my second blade out. I must've dropped the other one earlier. 

"Wind blade!" I swipe the air clearing the dust and smoke, leaving a clear view of Hima. She had sent a giant fireball my way. 

"That's just great." I say, "Water Dragon Jutsu!" I giant water dragon comes out and stops the fire from reaching me. 

"Dammit I'm almost out of Chakra.." I mumble running to take cover behind a rock as she fires another fireball. I close quickly thinking of a way to defeat her without using chakra. To bad I'm no good at clone jutsu. After a few seconds I think of an idea that might work. I pick up a rock and transform it into me. 

"Dragon jutsu," a green chakra dragon appear, I send it towards Hima with the transformed me following it. I run the other way. It seems she fell for it and latches another fireball at them. I grab the giant boulder in front of mean and pick it up. I concentrate my remaining chakra into my  hands. With a shout I hurl the giant boulder at Hima. By the time she notices, it's to late it crashes into her face knocking her on the ground. 

Did I actually do it? I look at her for a few minutes before she slowly begins to get up. 

"Kaiya! That hurt quite bad you know!" 

"Sorry!" I shout up at her, she gives a approving smile. 

"You finally took me down. Honestly if you had used your eyes you would've beaten me." She said. We headed back to the main island where Hima rested recovering from training. I headed to my little hut where I was staying.