Almost Over -29

"This place...did we shift dimensions again?" Kakashi said. I was suddenly very cold and even shivered a bit. We were in some kind of ice dimension. Similar to the lava one.

"It feels the same as the time we taken to the lava world. Which means there's no mistake that this is our enemy's ability. To be able to rewrite the world in a instant and make it reality...it's just like genjutsu." Kaskashi continued.

"Kai, you should go help Naruto and Sasuke," he tells me. I nod agreeing. I look at the Reibi and they land letting them off it's back before it renters my body.

Kaguya made a black hole going through it and vanishing. Head towards them trapped in the ice and use my sword jutsu to cut it away freeing them.

"Thanks Kai! Sorry the sexy jutsu didn't work." Naruto said.

"I never expected that kind of jutsu to work anyway. It's time to do it my way." Sasuke responds as black Zetsu appears.

"Mother...these three are quite annoying. Why don't you split them up already...and take them on separately." Black Zetsu said while Kaguya opened a black hole putting her hand in it and grabbing Sasuke and pulling him into a sand dimension.

"Sasuke!" Naruto and I shout.

"Damn it," Naruto yelled

"Now you won't be able to seal Mother away. But First, I'll suck out all of your chakra!" Black Zetsu said as Kaguya made another hole to try to grab Naruto but he jumped out the way.

"You have nice reflexes," Black Zetsu said

"First, we have to find Sasuke!"Naruto said to me. I nodded agreeing.

"This child is fast," Kaguya said

"So I guess I won't be able to tell where she's gonna strike from..." Naruto said as Ice started to fall Naruto flew off. Looking around for Kaguya.

"What is that?" Naruto said as avalanche fell on him.

Sasuke pov

I walked throughout the desert breathing heavily from the sun on me.

"Nothing seems to work..." I say to myself.

Kaiya Pov

I saw Kakashi and Obito in the distance and headed over to where they were avoiding Kaguya's attacks.

"Kakashi," I say landing next to them, "Kaguya sent Sasuke to another dimension. Without him Naruto can't seal her away."

"I suspect that she is emerging from a different time space. Similar to mine." Obito started to say. "If I resonate my Kamui the next time she connects and opens a portal to another time space I can enter it and bring Sasuke back if he's there."

"All right then I'll go support the real me," Clone naruto said.

"However I'll need an enormous amount of chakra to do it." Obito said.

"Then I'll stay here and use my chakra!" Clone Naruto said. But obito shook his head.

"What about my hundred healings?" Sakura said.

"Yes, that would give me the bare minimum..."

"Why not me?" I say, "I have tailed beast chakra and hundred healings those together should give more then enough, right?" Obito nodded.

"Yes, your chakra will give us the best chance." He said.

————————————

"Thanks to Naruto we were able to successfully hide inside my Time space but he's gone even as a clone. So you're the only one I can rely on Kaiya." Obito said to me. I nodded.