Attack -5

It had been almost a year since I had joined anbu. After the exam I reported to Lady Tsunade. She told all about anbu and gave me my new uniform. She also had been tell her about my kekki genkai and jutsu. I hadn't told her anything about the Reibi and she never asked anything about my clan. Since then I had done various missions. I started out with simple team missions, tracking rogue ninjas, securing documents, protecting the hokage, stuff like that. But then Tsunade gave me different assignments. It started out with small assassinations, but then they grew more complex. 

Turns out there was a whole assassin branch in anbu. And she made me her number 1 assassin, and the leader of the branch. There went many to lead, no more than twenty. But it still felt like a huge honor. I had turned 14 a while ago, and had grown an inch taller. Though I was still pretty short, at least compared to Aikio. Even at 19 he still seemed to get taller everyday. 

"Mission complete Ma'am." I say handing Lady Tsunade a scroll. I had been assigned to assassinate the leader of a gang that had recently been attacking and killing our lower ranked ninjas and sometimes civilians. They had also stolen an important document and tried to sell it to our enemies. 

"In record time too." She said grabbing the scroll and ready over it. "I only gave you this assignment this morning." She said looking up, "How'd you get there so fast?" 

"Secret Techique," I say, I couldn't exactly tell her I rode the Reibi across the entire land of fire. She nodded not asking again. I answered like that all the time. 

"Well, you've completed a record number of assignments this week. You've earned yourself a day off." She said smiling, "Report back tomorrow, I'll contact you if an emergency were to come up. Dismissed." 

I turn to leave and head out the door. I began to walk to the exit then towards home. Once I reach home and head inside I look for Aikio. I hadn't seen him as much lately due to both of us being on missions. I rarely got an off day and when I did he was out on mission. Once I've thoroughly swept the house I determine he's not here. He was a Jonin so he was on missions a lot. I take of my mask and place it on the table and began making some food. I hadn't had lunch and it was to early for dinner so I decided a snack would have to suffice. 

After I ate a snack I debated on changing. It was my day off, but Tsunade could call be back any moment. It's happened before. I decide to just stay in these clothes. I lay down on the couch pick a book up off the table. How to get a girlfriend. I scoff I knew Aikio was starting to get a bit desperate but to buy a book was just sad. I started to flip through the pages. This book was telling him to do the complete opposite of what he should due. No wonder he can't get one. I sat the book back and decided to give advice later. I close my eyes suddenly very tired. 

I open my eyes quickly getting up. I sensed a chakra nature outside. It wasn't familiar. I grab my anbu mask and put it on. I slip out the back door and onto the roof. I could make out a figure below knocking on the front door. No one has ever come out here. I had never seen this guy before which added to my uneasiness. But I was anbu which was normally enough to get unwanted people to go away. I decided to head down, landing right behind him. He was quite taller than me and where a black cloak. 

"What do you want?" I demanded drawing my sword and pointing it at him. He turned around, he dark hair and was where a leaf headband with a line threw it. Was he rogue? If so I should bring him in. 

"Are you the holder of the Reibi?" He asked looking directly at me. I was surprised at his question. Did he know I had it? Or was he just a traveler who heard a story? 

"The Reibi is just a tale. It doesn't exist." I say laughing at him. Hopefully he couldn't tell I was lying. I was a pretty good lyer. 

"You're trespassing in the leaf," I say activating my Kanjogan. I didn't trust this dude one bit. "I'm bringing you in."