Pain vs Naruto -16

Her Kanjogan vvvvvv (😬😬😬 I think I went overboard with the blood) oop-

———————————-

There was silence. Only the sounds of crashes and shinobi fighting could be heard. I had just told Shikamaru everything. How my clan was killed. How my brother was killed. Every single thing. I don't know how but I must've started crying because I felt wet droplets drop onto my hands that we clutching my anbu pants. 

"You probably hate me now, and think I'm a monster " I say looking away. "I-If you want to tell Lady Tsunade I won't stop you..." my voice trailing off at the end. Suddenly I feel a warm touch of my face. I look up and meet Shikamaru's eyes. His thumb wiped the tears off my face. 

"I will never think you are monster." He said looking at me. This only brought more tears to my eyes. "If you wish to keep it a secret I will too." 

"Arigato, Shikamaru." I say touching his hand on my face. "It's been a while since I've had someone like you care." I smile, and he smiles back. 

"Well, you managed to escape me once. My mistake. You will not escape now." The familiar deep voice said. Shikamaru dropped his hand as I stood up. I began to step forward ready to fight when a hand grabbed my leg. 

"Kaiya, don't! Please just run and get away." Shikamaru said with pleading eyes. I look back at Pain and then to Shikamaru. 

"Don't worry, I haven't lost a fight yet. And I don't plan on it." I say before walking forward. I ball my hand into a fist sending almost all my chakra into my fist. I through a punch at him which he easily dodges. My fist lands on the ground creating a crater. He was fast

We enter a taijutsu battle. He blocks all my punches and kicks. Even my infused chakra ones. This guy was truly an Akatsuki. I draw my sword out and take a swipe at him. He dodged it allowing me to sneak behind him. I bring my sword down from above. When it is suddenly shatters. Pain was holding black rod in his hand. One that was a chakra receiver. He used it to block my sword attack. 

"Know pain," he said stretching his hand out. A sudden surge of wind forced me back. I flew back hitting a wall of rumble. I fell to the ground my vision blurry from the hard hit. I felt blood run down my face. I must've hit my head hard on something. I felt a drop of blood from my eyes. I had used almost all my chakra with my Kanjogan. I had been using it before the battle and then using what little chakra I had left trying to use it on this Pain. 

I stumbled to get up my head feeling heavy and my eyes seeing stars. I was running on pure adrenaline at this point. I ran to him and threw another punch. When I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I coughed blood. He had impaled me with one of the chakra rods. 

"Feel pain," he said out stretching his hand once again. Lifting it up in the air. I felt my body leave the ground. I was flying in the air. I was going to die