Another one gone -13

It had been two weeks since I had left The Sand. I had headed back with Naruto and the others the next morning. Though I was constantly questioned about the events earlier. Especially Sakura she wanted to know details, and Naruto was just generally confused. I also got quiet and earful from Lady Tsunade. I honestly think the others were generally quite terrified as she yelled at me for sneaking out of the leaf, sneaking into the sand and visiting the kazekage, and not reporting immediately back to the leaf.  I honestly thought she might kick me out of the leaf she was so mad. 

But Shizune got her to calm down and I was let off with a warning. Since then I've been on mission after mission. I think she purposely gave me the long hard missions so I didn't have time to visit Gaara. Ever since the Gaara's kidnapping almost all head divisions of anbu  were tracking the Akatsuki. I had sent many skilled anbu members under my leadership to track down and assassinate Akatsuki members. So far all we had been able to do was track them. And they were moving quickly. They were also after Jinchuriki, which made me a target. 

I was currently in a village outside of the Hidden Mist. I was sent on a mission with the one of top anbu's in the intel division. Honoka Yamanaka, of the Yamanaka clan. She had been sent with to assist me in finding the Akatsuki members. She would track them down and I would kill them. I was sitting a a table outside of a noodle shop sipping on tea and looking around for black and red cloaks. Honoka was on top of the roof building using her mind jutsu abilities to track them down. From down here her dark red hair was barely visible. 

She had been sent a mission here four weeks ago and managed to track the members all way here, before she reported for backup to be sent. She had found out they were tracking down the four tails. We knew nothing about the Jinchuriki, only that it was being tracked. 

"I found there location," Honoka whispered behind me as she slowly walked behind me trying not draw any attention to herself. I slightly nodded and we headed out. Honoka was regarded as the strongest female in her clan. She had talent and was a quite skilled sensory type. Honoka was almost five years older than me making her twenty.

 I had known Honoka for a while now. I met her after joining anbu. We both joined at the same time and she became like a mentor for me. But she was soon assigned to the intel division making it harder to talk as much. Then Aikio died and I just stopped talking to anyone period. But over the past week, I had tried to rekindle what we once had. 

"Can you tell which members they are?" I ask as we sore over the buildings to the Akatsuki members we had found. She shook her head. 

"Strong cold chakra," she said in my mind, "I need to be closer to enter their minds." I nodded. They were just up ahead. They seemed to be heading out of the village and on the road towards the Hidden Mist. Just as we thought. I give Honoka a look and she nods her head. We jump to opposite sides hiding in the trees. Two people in dark cloaks with red clouds were approaching. I couldn't directly see their faces with the headgear they were wearing. 

"They both have strong chakra's, but it seems one is carrying a item that possesses a large amount of chakra." She said in my mind, "Entering one of their minds now." I draw kunai Incase they've sensed our chakra. 

A few minutes passed and the members almost upon us. I nervous sweat began to drip. Honoka hadn't said anything in a while. She was either copying the information or she was discovered and I hadn't noticed anything. 

"Got it," I voice suddenly whispered in my mind. "I've copied all the information into my mind." I smiled with this information, finding and taking down the Akatsuki would be much easier. 

"Well, it seems they've sent skilled shinobi after us," The blue one in the cloak said stopping in the road where we were. "They've even managed to infiltrate my mind without me knowing." The man grabbed his sword and slashed across the air breaking multiple trees and throwing me back.