Danzo/Sasuke -21

The fourth great ninja war. I didn't have time to dwell on it. 

"I have to go," I say to Gaara and turning to leave. 

"Where are you going?" He asks immediately grabbing my hand to keep me from leaving. Some part of me wants to stay with him but I knew what I came here to do, and it wasn't to protect Gaara it was to protect the hokage.

"Sasuke is after Danzo, I have to go track that snake down and protect him." I tell him, I turned and left before anyone could say anything against it. I had placed a small chakra dragon to track him in case he tried to pull something like this. 

I followed the small chakra trail until I reached a bridge. 

Sasuke Pov

"Danzo." I growled. The old man withdrew his hidden arm from within the confines of his robe. His arm was bolted into some kind of cast, he unscrewed the screws and gave a sigh as the metal fell away onto the stone ground. He held out his arm at me, and my anger grew, his arm was decorated with blinking and moving sharigan eyes. At least a dozen of them.

"And how'd you come by those I wonder." I growled. He just stared at me, "By different means of course but that's indifferent at this time." He said.

"You'll die if you get caught up in this." I heard Madara tell Karin from behind me. My hatred for Danzo  intensified, "You are going to die for what you did to Itachi." I yelled, he gave a small chuckle then replied, "So he was that kind of man? Never thought he would rat about it." In a swift movement my susano skeletal arm shot out and crushed Danzo.

"Do not speak further of Itachi." I say as an evil smile crossed my lips.

"Alright but how about this time we fight with our eyes?" He said from behind me, he threw a few shurikin at me but they harmlessly glanced off the susano....

——————

I arrived where Danzo was. I drew my sword and proceeded with caution. I could hear the sounds of battling. Many clashes and ground shaking rumbles could be heard and felt. I hid behind some rumble to assess the situation. I could see Sasuke standing before Danzo. 

Danzo was holding a girl with bright red hair. Possibly of the Uzumaki clan, I thought noticing the bite marks are her arm from her torn sleeve. Which also indicates strong healing powers. She could be a problematic. Especially because Danzo was holding her in a choke hold. Mostly as leverage against Sasuke. She must also be a teammate of his...

"Sasuke...help." Groaned the red head. 

"Stay still Karin," Sasuke said. Karin I recognized that name from the anbu wanted list. She was a associate of Orochimaru. Karin Uzumaki. She was very careful about hiding her abilities, so the file had very little. The only thing I remember it saying was: string chakra control and sensory skills. 

Sasuke thrusted his hand forward sending a chidori blade threw Karin's chest and into Danzo as well. "One down big brother." He said. I gasped. He had killed his own comrade in order to reach Danzo. I had to admit he was creative and straight to the point. He had no regard for her at all, I thought. 

This meant I had also failed my mission. Danzo would soon die if I didn't quickly retrieve him. 

Karin' eyes widened and she gasped. Danzo groaned and dropped her. He began to stagger away but Madara stopped him. 

I narrow my eyes. Madara was also here. He some how teleported from the summit to here, or out ran me. I curse. If Madara and Sasuke were here it would be almost impossible to grab Danzo. 

"Give up Danzo. You could still use that eye for Izanami. But either way you won't make it away from here alive." Madara said. Danzo yelled as a black seal formed on his skin then exploded causing a circle to carve into the once flawless bridge.