Exploding Humans Pt 4 -35

"He's getting a room for us prepared for the hot spring." Chino said. 

"Oh," I said, "that's thoughtful."  

We continued on the path until we were away from the village and far from Sasuke. 

"Chino, what are you showing me?" I asked confused why we were out here. We arrived in some cave looking area with red water. It did not look pleasant. But Chino She didn't respond. I turned around and saw people turning into exploding humans. I flew back from the explosions not expecting them appear. "Chino?" I said. Something wasn't right. 

"Kaiya!" She yelled trying to run towards me. 

"Chino, stop!" I said, "stay right there, we don't know where they'll strike next." I suddenly sensed a weapon coming towards me with chakra. I turned my body just in time to avoid getting hit. I looked around trying to sense who had thrown it. Another blade was thrown and I caught it. 

"Wait, this looks like Nowaki..." I mumbled examining the blade. Of course, I realized. This entire thing was a set up. I reached for my sword quickly only to feel severe pain across my head. I dropped my sword surprised and tenderly felt my head. My hand came away in blood. I looked to the ground there was a giant rock with my blood. I sighed. What was the point of be able to sense and dodge blades when I got to distracted to notice a stupid rock. 

I turned around and saw Chino. Her hair was flying and her eyes were bright crimson. Sasuke was right, they did look similar to mine. I felt my body go numb. Genjutsu? I thought, but I was unable to free myself, remembering that only the sharingon could free me. 

I suddenly felt a strong gust of wind and saw Sasuke's purple Susano above the canyon. 

"So it was you the entire time." I stated frozen in place. She smirked. "I'm guessing Nowaki or rather Fuushin is fighting Sasuke." 

"The Chinoike Clan lived here, before the Uchiha destroyed us." She said bitterly. "My clan used to drink this scalding water and eat whatever birds they could find. Weary of fighting the clan never ventured out into the outside world and scraped out a living so I've heard." Chino said 

"So I've heard?" I said. 

"By the time I was old enough to understand J was already living in Oyashiro's mansion. I was told he kidnapped me from Hell Valley and that I was all that was left." Chino said. 

"So this is Hell Valley..." I said. 

"I am sorry," she said, "I really did like you but the Uchiha must suffer the way the Chinoike did." That was the last thing I heard before feeling strange chakra into me and fading into the darkness. 

—————————

"Genjutsu huh?" Chino said. I had just finished cutting down her red dragons. 

"I'll ask again," I said becoming frustrated. "Where is Kaiya?" Chino smirked. The mist behind her cleared and Kaiya was laying with her back against stone. She only had a small amount of blood on her head but seem other wise unhurt. Chino looked at her and Kaiya immediately woke up panting. A genjutsu, I concluded. Kaiya got up quickly jumped over Chino next to me. 

I looked at her, why would Chino wake her up and allow her to come to me. 

"What?" She said looking worried looking at herself concerned something I saw was wrong with her. I shook my head and told her it was nothing. No need to worry about it now. I needed to finish Chino off and protect Kaiya. Chino smirked and gave a grin. 

"My chakra seals and waits." Chino said, 

"Waits for what?" I said, but I felt Kaiya grab my hand panicked.