Chapter 76. Rose's temptation, Andrea taming the dragoness.

Start from the beginning

Cecile looked into the golden slit eyes, only to see herself reflected. Her words were like music, and her voice was like a honey coating above her heart.

Yesenia smiled, making her eyes curve, and said. "I also promised not to betray any of you. I know my actions until now are not very reassuring, but can you put faith in me? I don't want to be trusted so little. My love has mostly been given out, and my heart is full of all of you."

Cecile hugged her and buried her face in her neck. "I know, it's just... I seem to have become very possessive of you... I can't control myself. Sometimes I'm tempted to just become pregnant whenever you try to fertilize me and shackle you to me with family ties."

Yasenia's tail started to wag happily, but she had a clearer head right now because she was partially emptied before.

She tightened the hug, surrounding Cecile with her soft body, and said, "You don't need that, I'm your dragoness, and you are my treasure. I love you all a lot, Cecile."

Yasenia looked at the others and gently said, "Let's go home. We can spend the rest of the day relaxing in the living room and reading some of your favorite books." Cecile looked at Yasenia and nodded with a happy smile.

When they started going back, the others and Yasenia saw a handsome youth approaching, and Cecile frowned. Yasenia stopped herself from lashing out instantly and listened to his first words. "I'm the person who wanted the egg in the auction, and I advise you to give it to me-"

Yasenia was in no mood for this. 'Can't they leave me alone!? Always bothering me, I'm sick of this!'

Her aura exploded tyrannically, Locking the guy in place! Then she gathered energy in her throat, and *ROAAAR!* a brutal dragon roar exploded from her mouth, exploding the guy's eardrums and making him faint.

Yasenia's face became enraged, and she growled to the people around, "I don't want to kill you, so scram before my already nonexistent patience runs out even more!"

The people waiting for a show scrambled around as they fled from the angry dragoness! Yasenia restarted walking, and when she passed by the guy, she calmed her aura, making him fall to the ground with bleeding ears, eyes, and nose.

The people in their way let them pass without bothering the group anymore.

Angel and the others had starry eyes as they looked at Yasenia 'She is so cool!!!'

Like this, they reached home, and Andrea hugged Yasenia from the back. "That attitude, I like. Very sexy and fitting for your bloodline!"

Angel was nodding like a pecking chicken.

Evelyn commented, "As expected, the talent is high, the stature is high, the aura is also fitting, and you also have enormous ti-" *Bang!*

Yasenia pushed Andrea to the sofa and straddled her, and then she buried her face in her neck. Andrea hugged her, secured her, and gave her a massage on her tail in that position. Yasenia started growing comfortably and snuggled deeper. "Darling's embrace is the best~."

Andrea hugged the soft body between her arms tighter and gave her kisses, pampering the dragoness.

They passed the afternoon like that until sunset approached. Yasenia changed to her cultivation kimono and went to cultivate. After dusk ended, she went to Andrea's room.

Andrea was on a chair in her room, looking through the window. The moonlight softly surrounded her, giving a silvery light to her tanned skin. Her light green eyes were contemplative as she watched the outside.

Yasenia stood there a short while, admiring Andrea's beauty. She even used a silent artifact and took a photo. 'Another one for my collection~ Speaking of collections... What was that Volume 2 of how to make Yasenia wag her tail in my baby's bedroom? I wasn't able to read the contents before my baby stored it.'