chapter - 41 (wedding)

.

.

.

Three weeks passed

Now Kinn is fully recovered and can walk freely without any help, while both families are preparing for the wedding of Kinnporsche on the request of Kinn as he doesn't want to wait more to make Porsche fully his , otherside Porsche's fear and anxiety increases whenever Kinn is not around him, he feels like he will lost Kinn again.

After recovering, first thing Kinn did is to punish Luke because tawan is already punished by Porsche very brutally. He never thinks Porsche can be like this . He didn't punished Luke because he wants Kinn to punish him .

Porsche killed tawan very brutally then gives his body to kinn's favourite pet, Leo (lion 🦁)......

Kinn beat Luke very brutally and torture him for days, when he completely died he gives his body to crocodiles.......

There is the ends of villains of their life that makes them separate.....

.

.

After a week!!...

On wedding day!!

At the aisle!!....

Guest all siting while kinn standing infront of the priest.. Beside him Korn and rose speaking to each other secretly....

Kinn is standing with Vegas as his best man , while looking towards entrance with longing eyes. Kinn, He is so fucking nervous at the same time eager to see his love.........

Vegas : oho ho , someone can't even wait for his lifetime imprisonment.........(he said teasingly While Kinn give him, 'I will see you later' look)......

Suddenly.......

"Groom is coming.." Kinn who hear this immediately smiling looking at the door, Which open....

Porche enter with his father. Flowers are throwing over him.. When he get near kinn , his eyes meet kinn's eyes. A smile break out from his lips.......

Path give Porsche's hand to Kinn with a promise that "he will never leave his hand and make him cry" as Kinn agreed.......

Some time goes.......

Priest : Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul , will you take Porsche Pachara kittisawat as your wedded husband........

Kinn look at Porsche and said...

Kinn :"I do.."

And priest turn to Porsche who is staring at kinn with so many emotions.......

Priest : Porsche Pachara kittisawat, will you take Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul as your wedded husband.........

A smile form on porche's lips,..
Porsche : "yes..I do.."

Priest : "then exchange your ring as your promise.".....

Khun and Kim give ring box to Kinn and Porsche . Kinn and Porsche open the box and see the rings......

Kinn took K initial ring while Porsche took the P initial ring.......

Kinn hold porche's hand and put the ring on his finger and then Porsche put ring on kinn's finger. He don't want to leave kinn's hand but he need to leave......

Priest : "I pronounce you both as husband and wife. Now you can kiss and seal the vows." ........

Kinn take a step forward and hold Porsche's neck pulled him towards himself. He press his lips on Porsche's and start to move his lips , one tear drop from Porsche's eyes along with kinn , who also let out some tears . Porsche is so happy , finally he gets his love back , life not give everyone a second chance but he get that chance to live his life with his Kinn , his love. God gives him a second chance to live his life with Kinn........