chapter -12(Nightmare)

After some time
Theerapanyakul mansion

When kinn arrived home... everyone greeted him....then he move to his room.... tanakhun approaches him.....
How is your first day as professor in the university..... tanakhun asked.....

It's fine but that guy spoiled it..... Kinn replied irritatedly....

Guy....who? .. Kinn..... tanakhun asked.....

That crazy guy who came home yesterday.....kinn said.....

Ohh.... you mean Porsche.....did you meet him again..... tanakhun asked....

Yes.... and now he is my student..... kinn said sadly....

Wow... that's great..... I should have to inform mom too....... tanakhun said happily and run to his mom's room.....

What's wrong with him..... and why does he need to inform mom about this ....... Kinn said while thinking.....
Now I think not just that boy and his friends are SILLY infact my brother is also like that.....i pitied on bro in law Top...... Kinn think and move to his room......

While tanakhun go to meet his mom to her room, knock on the door....
Come in.... Rose said... while tanakhun enter....
What happened tanakhun what are you doing here at night..... Rose ask to his son....

Mom you know what... they meet again.... tanakhun said excitedly....

Who meet whom again..... Rose ask confusingly.....

Mom.... Kinn Porsche....they meet again..... Porsche is one of student of kinn..... tanakhun said.....

Really..... that's nice....
now my son finally can move on in his life.... Rose said emotionally..... because she can't see his son in pain ...she knows very well how much Kinn suffer after Porsche's death......

Right mom....may this Porsche made him fall in love again.... tanakhun said hopefully....he also wants Kinn to move on in his life...

But mom we have to make sure they spend time together more and more.....so that they know each other better.....he added....

Right son....but before we have to coaxed Kinn to give Porsche a chance.... you know that he didn't like Porsche...... Rose said....

But how mom.... tanakhun asked....
Don't worry...son.. Porsche's mom invite us for dinner Tomorrow....so we will talk about kinn's marriage with Porsche..... Rose said....

Okay mom.... that great......now good night.... tanakhun said while leave the room....
Good night son...rose said...

On the otherside
Porsche,pete and arm reached home....
Mom, I'm home now.... Porsche said....

Oh finally you came....now tell me what is the plan.... nampheung asked excitedly....

Mom first you tell me...... did you invite them.... Porsche asked...

Yes....i did that.....now tell me the plan.... nampheung asked....

Oi! Pete tell mom plan na..... Porsche said....

Okay! So aunty please listen....we invite professor kinn's family here just to get close to them and to make sure they will accept Porsche and help him to win professor kinn's heart.....pete said....

And aunty if you don't mind..... can you do one more thing ..... Pete asked.....
What?.... Nampheung ask....
Pls keep him calm down na..... pete said while pointing at Porsche.....
Why pete? ..... what did he do..... nampheung asked....
Aunty you know that professor Kinn is so handsome.... everyone in the university eyeing him..... that makes him angry.....he almost beat them.....pete said.....