chapter -27 (Mysterious man)

.

After secretly sneek from kittisawat mansion......
Porsche drive his car on the Thailand city road, at that time city road is very quiet, after drives for almost an hour, he stops infront of a large mansion and that mansion belongs to none other than Kinn, his fiance . He arrived at theerapanyakul mansion, when guards saw him thay open the front gate for him .

Don't be shock, why guards open the gate for him so easily because they already know who he is? , He often come here with tanakhun but Kinn don't know anything about that because he usually very busy in work......

After entered in theerapanyakul mansion,no one stops him because they already know the status of Porsche in this family.....
Porsche is directly headed towards kinn's room but before he enters in his room, he enters in past Porsche's room, when he enters he is really shocked by the view of inside because in these 19 years nothing has changed in this room, everything is on their places and the room also looked very clean no dust......
He wandered around the room then he stopped infront of his potrait, he smiled sadly when he remembered his moment with kinn again........

"You know, I'm the first person of this world, who is envious to himself because kinn loves you more than me ".... Porsche talk to his own potrait... suddenly his eyes lands on something.....

He moves forward to the table that is just below Porsche potrait and take that in his hands.....that is the same bracelet that he gifted kinn on his 18 birthday with his name imprinted, he also wears the same bracelet but with kinn's name imprinted......

"Really kinn, I can't believe that you still keep all these things carefully "...... Porsche said with teary eyes , kinn keeps all the things belongs to him very carefully, everything not just these bracelets.....

After wandering around past Porsche's room for some time, he moves towards kinn's room, (don't ask me how he know that which one is kinn's room)......

When he enters in his room, everything is also same in his room just like before, the things that only changed was some some furniture and there's some piles of paper , it shows how much kinn busy in his works......

He looked at Kinn who is sleeping on the bed tiredly, he can easily recognised the tension and worries on his face but still he looked so handsome and sleep like a baby.....

Suddenly a notorious and revenging Idea pop up in his mind, when he remembered his fresher's party night when Porsche Is drugged and Kinn take him secretly to his farm house and how much he scared when he found someone is also in that room besides him.......

He slowly climbed on the bed and sleep beside Kinn use his arm as his pillow because kinn sleeps with open arms. In his unconsciousness , kinn wraps his hand around his waist,He really feels so safe and warm in his arms that he fits perfectly in his arms like a baby kitten.....

Suddenly, a flash of his past life memories come in his mind that makes him blushes hard, he remembered kinn's 17th birthday, when they first time make love together, they both lost their virginity to each other , he also remembered how Kinn take care of him after their make love. Kinn is always very possessive and protective towards him and he loved him so much...... thinking about all those sweet moments that he had spent with kinn in his past life slowly drift into the dreamland........

.

.

.

At the same time......

Unknown place.....

"How could it possible"..... unknown 1 man shouted and slam the remote on the TV, when he see the headlines of news , that show , the most richest successful and handsome CEO Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul soon going to marry his business partner Mr Path kittisawat 's first son Porsche Pachara kittisawat.