chapter - 40 (flashback 2)

.

.

.

.

Next morning.....

In hospital VIP Room!!

Kinnporsche are sleeping in each other's embrace!! Porsche is snuggling in Kinn completely feeling his fragrance after long time.

Sun rays fall on them, Kinn move and snuggle in Porsche to hide himself from sunlight awakes Porsche! He looks at him and remembered his old memories of farm house and smile and make a wall of his hand on his face hiding his face from sunlight, he gets calm and snuggle more in him. Porsche smile and cover themselves with sheet and admire his antics, kiss his forehead softly making sure he don't awakes and admire his sleeping figure.

After sometime!

Kinn awakes yawning, he looks at Porsche who is admiring him. A smile come on his face seeing his face......

"Good morning my baby boy."..... Kinn said with a smile.....

"Good morning my would be hubby."...... Porsche replied with smile that makes Kinn looks at him with adoration as both lost in each other's eyes but their moment are disturbed by a knock on the door.....

Porsche look towards hospital door and saw kinn's and his family are waiting to meet Kinn.....

Everyone comes to hospital to meet Kinn, everyone is very happy to see kinn fine, especially Porsche's parents because now his son's waiting is over......

Everyone talks some time with Kinn, then left from there except Porsche......

After some time, a physiotherapist come as per Dr Top's recommendation for kinn's therapy because of coma and for a long time bedridden, kinn's leg's vein stop feeling sensation that always happened with coma patients but after some time of therapy they can be cure......

"Hello, Khun Kinn and Khun Porsche, I'm Dr Joss, Dr Top specially appointed me for the khun Kinn's physiotherapy. "........ Joss introduced himself......

"Okay, when will you start your therapy treatment"..... Porsche asked.....

"From tomorrow I will start the therapy before that I have to study Khun Kinn's case. "...... Joss replied politely.....

"Okay".... Porsche replied shortly as Joss bowed and go from there.....

"Porsche , what are you thinking"...... Kinn asked....

"Nothing Kinn"..... Porsche said as kinn know he is worried about something but still he kept silent.....

From next day, that physiotherapist start his session.....

During session " now try to stretch ur legs by ur hands. Touch ur feet with ur hands."..... Joss said

Kinn tries to do but is unable to touch his feet

"its not happening"...... Kinn said.

" wait."...
Joss press his back & help him to reach his feet.

" its paining.".... Kinn said...

" just a little, it will help to stretch out ur muscles, it helps in good flow of blood".... Joss said.....

Porsche saw Kinn is in pain.

"what are you doing with him. "..... He almost shouts at Joss....

All looks at him in surprise mean Dr Top, dr. Joss and Pete.......