chapter-20(you are mine)

How did you know Tharn Thara kirigun....... Kinn asked annoyed....... while Porsche just chuckled on his behaviour......

Stop chuckling and answer my question..... Kinn asked.....

Awwww.........my Kinn is jealous..... Porsche said teasingly..... otherside kinn really feels embarrassed and think.....is he that obvious.....but...

No, I'm not jealous.....i..i.just want to know..... because I'm curious how do you know Tharn...... Kinn said while try to hide his embarrassment but still Porsche noticed that he didn't say anything because for him kinn's confession is very much precious so, he doesn't want to ruin it.....

Phi Tharn is phi Type's boyfriend........ Porsche said and kinn's expression change from jealousy to confuse.....

What do you mean and who is Type...... Kinn asked.....

Type is my cousin, he is my mother's sister's son...... Porsche replied.....as Kinn nodded in understanding......but.....

If Tharn is your cousin's boyfriend, then why did he hang out with you.......kinn asked..... with some jealousy......

Because phi Tharn going to marry phi Type that's why he needs my help to choose their wedding rings...... Porsche said.....

And why did he always tease you and even kiss you in the canteen....... Kinn asked annoyingly.....

He is like this since we met......he loves to tease me and he didn't kiss me he just wipe some leftover of hot chocolate from my lips....... Porsche said......

Okay but from now on no one can touch you other than me...... for any reason, you are mine only mine....... Kinn said possessively...... while Porsche just nodded

Okay but you also have to promise me that, you never look at any boys and girls other than me,.........porsche said

Okay....I promise you, I never look at anyone other than you........kinn said

As they both look at each other, then kinn captures his lips and start kiss him roughly, Porsche also return the kiss with same passion....as they had a quick make out with mouths........but when Porsche runs out of breath he hits Kinn chest as kinn understand he needs air, unwillingly Kinn leaves his lips.....

They both try to keep their breaths normal...... Porsche is really happy that finally Kinn accept his love ...... and now he is going to tell everything to his brother-in-law tanakhun, who always support him and he is the one who tells him to ignore Kinn

Because Tanakhun knows that Kinn start loving Porsche but he just scared to confess and he knows very well how to make him confessed..... but luck is also on his side..... because he learns from Porsche that Tharn is Porsche's cousin's boyfriend......so, he asked tharn's help as he agree because Tharn love Porsche as his brother and want to help his best friend also...........
in these days whatever tharn's do is just to make kinn jealous......he always notice Kinn and his expression......even in these days he teases Porsche more just to show it to kinn...... today, not just this , even with kinn Tharn always mentioned about Porsche.....like his smile, his eyes, his voice.....etc....just to make kinn jealous.......so that he can understand his feelings for Porsche.........Tharn is kinn's best friend and he knows everything about past Porsche..... infact in the college, he tried so many times to make Kinn forget Porsche but he never succeeded, he even fixed so many dates for him but nothing works....... Kinn never forget his Porsche until.....his boyfriend 's cousin didn't come in view.......

In the canteen, he didn't do anything on purpose, he geniune ly just wipe Porsche's face but he doesn't know that Kinn was behind him...... don't think Tharn didn't do that if he sees kinn.......no, infact he teases Porsche more and make jealous Kinn more....... but now he is scared to kinn..... because he saw kinn's eyes.....how much he is angry and definitely Porsche tell him about his relation with Porsche and now he is dead because Kinn is not a fool who didn't understand anything that happened this week and tharn's sudden change of behaviour......

Otherside......

After that kiss...... Kinn unbuttoned Porsche's shirt button starts kissing his collarbone.....as Porsche feels shiver to his spine when he feels kinn's soft lips on his bare skin.....as his lips travel for his collarbone to his neck......as Kinn starts giving sloppy kisses, but he didn't stop kinn neither he wants to...... suddenly Porsche feels a shear pain as Kinn bites his skin as Porsche moans in pain and pleasure...... As Kinn hears his moan, something clicked his mind and he stops there.......

 As Kinn hears his moan, something clicked his mind and he stops there

Porsche, I think we should stop here......go to your class...... Kinn said and buttoned Porsche shirt again..... otherside Porsche confuse what suddenly happened......why he stopped..... did he regret.....but somehow Kinn understand what's porsche thinking.......

Don't think I regret anything..... I just don't want to rush anything.....we will continue this later....we are in uni.......meet me at parking lot after class...... okay Kinn said while kiss his forehead......
otherside after hears kinn's words 'continue later' make him blush.....as he nodded and go to his classroom.......he is not happy, infact he is beyond happy......

In the classroom, he only thinks about those moments and it makes his face heat up.........

Porsche, are you okk..... Pete asked with concern.....
Yes Porsche, your face is all red .... what happened.....Tem asked.....all these comments makes him embarrassed.....how he going to tell his friends.....

Nothing happened..... today weather is hot..... that's why..... Porsche excuses.....

Hey, weather is completely normal..... don't lie....tell us what happened...... Arm emphasis him......as Porsche just sighed......he knew that he can't lie.......so he tells everything to his friends except intimate parts...... and after hears that....
Their friends are so happy........

Oi, Porsche don't tell me you are blushing only because professor Kinn accept your love...... Arm asked suspiciously.....it makes Porsche blushed even more......

Ohho.... look our fierce friend blushed..... indeed professor Kinn did something...... Jom said teasingly......

Oi... just shut.... don't make him embarrassed......pete yell and stops everyone......as Porsche is really thankful to him......

.
.
.
.
.

Otherside......

Kinn really very angry with Tharn because he didn't tell him about Porsche and his boyfriend.... and not about his marriage also......

As Kinn enters in tharn's office.....

Kinn, before doing anything first let me explain ..... Tharn said as he expected kinn come......

Explain......kinn said...as tharn told him everything and why he didn't tell him that he has a boyfriend and about his marriage.......

As Kinn understand everything but he is just angry with tanakhun and thankful to him also......but last few words of Tharn shocked him........

Sorry for late update guys...... I'm very busy in my college work, these days......

See you in next chapter.....

Please support and votes........

Support my other stories too........