chapter -31 (Manipulate)

"You two love to make fun of me, let's prank you too".... Porsche said in his mind and go to kinn and his friends who are drinking and talking....

"Kinn".. Porsche called as kinn turns to him.....

"What happen Porsche". .kinn ask...

"Nothing, it's just that , if I ask you something will you give me?"... Porsche asked...

"Ofcourse, if I can, I will "... Kinn said lovingly as Time and Tay give him teasing look....

"Okay, so I want phi Vegas and phi Pol "... Porsche said as both Vegas and Pol spits their wine bu kinn looks so calm....

"Why you want them, what did they do?"... He asked...

"They are thief because they both still my friend's heart "..... Porsche said now this time time and Tay spits their drinks just to see Porsche's straight forwardness ......

"No wonder why Kinn can't escape from him, he is really a crazy guy "..... Tay whispers to time but Time tell him to shut his mouth.,..

"What do you say ? Can I take them "... Porsche asked as Kinn looked at Vegas and Pol who are still in shock....

"Ofcourse, you can baby boy"... Kinn said as glanced at Vegas and Pol....

"But We didn't like them that way ".... Vegas and Pol said together...

"Don't worry phi they will make you both fall in love with them like me , I make Kinn fall in love with me" ..... Porsche said with a smile....

"But Porsche"....

"No , phi at least give them a chance if not go and tell them that you both don't like them."... Porsche said....

"Okay we tell them that we don't like them but first tell me who like me and who like Pol. ".... Vegas asked....

"Okay, Pete like phi Pol and Arm like phi Vegas " Porsche said that makes Kinn confuse because he thinks Pete like Vegas and Arm like Pol.....

"Okay, then we will go "....both said together and go towards Pete and Arm.....

"Porsche, why do I think you mistakenly sent them to wrong person, I think Pete like Vegas and Arm like Pol"... Kinn said while looking at Porsche who is smirking.....

"Actually, you are right kinn, I didn't mistakenly sent them to wrong person, I know very well I sent them to wrong person "..... Porsche said while Kinn, Time and Tay all became confuse....

"But , Why did you do that"... Kinn asked...

"Because I want them to confess their feelings by himself not with anyone's help and don't worry, phi Vegas and phi Pol really will definitely fall in love with them, I will make sure it"....., Porsche said while Kinn only looking at him, and thinking "why I fall in love with him, he is so childish"......

"Don't look at me like that I'm not childish, it's just that I just want to them to know that love has no age " Porsche whispers in his ears as Kinn shocks how he knows what he is thinking.....(Kinn,his past life memories is back and he can understand you just by one look . Be careful before thinking 😂😂😂)......

"How did you know?".... Kinn asked shockingly....

"It's because our heart is connected Mr handsome... ".. Porsche said seductively, Kinn became speechless ....

"Kinn, we think we should leave you two love birds alone".... Tay said who can't stand infront of Porsche's open flirting....

"No you stay here , because I have to attend some guest okay , don't leave him alone not for a second". Kinn said Tay and take Time with himself.
Not without a reason, it's because he saw tawan enters in the party with a flower bouquet and Kinn don't want tawan to see Porsche ... Kinn invites tawan because he is also his business associate.....