chapter - 5(best birthday gift)

.

.

Porsche try to hide from kinn grip but kinn tightened his grip so Porsche finally surrender himself.

Porsche I'm telling you only to take shower together nothing else to do..... kinn said firmly because he understands that porshe is not ready at that time so he try to relax him ..... After some time
Porsche relaxed.

So can we take shower together..... Kinn ask
Porsche nodded his head as yes then they both take shower together.
After that they were busy in their school work but Porsche mind is still where when kinn ask him to take his relationship to next level.
He know that Kinn is serious about his relationship.

After one month kinn birthday comes so Porsche decided to give him something very special.
So he prepared gifts with the help of tanakhun because only tanakhun and kim know about his relationship in this whole mansion.
Infact sometimes tanakhun tease him too for that .

But before he should be ready for his date first.

.

one week later
Sports day

After so many hard work and practice their school win the competition.

Now Porsche can go for his date so he decided to wear Kinn favourite colour green t- shirt and shorts and kinn wear his black shirt with pants. Kinn bring him in a Japanese fancy restaurant Porsche got excited to see everything he never imagined his date will be in a fancy Japanese restaurant. They order their food and waiting for the order . Here Porsche excited to see everything, Everything is perfect kinn who saw Porsche excited also become happy. In these happiness and excitement they both don't notice someone following him and plan something to do very big with them they can't even imagine about that.

Soon their order come they eat their food, sweet talk together,kinn continue flirting with Porsche to make him blush .
After that they return home and go to their bed because they are tired.

.

Three weeks later

Finally kinn bday coming, now he becomes 17 years old ......... everyone is happy specially kinn because Porsche tell him that he is preparing a special gift for him so he is excited.
Whole mansion is decorated by flower and light .
Tanakhun place the cake between the hall kinn cut the cake and all of them soom the party is over so directly go to his room for his special gift because he didn't see Porsche in the party.

When he go to his room but didn't find Porsche . So he searching him in the whole mansion then he find him in his own room where he didn't search him .
Then he go closer to him and back hugging him.

So here you are you know I'm searching you in whole mansion....kinn said lovingly

you tell me that you give me a special gift..but can I choose my gift..... Kinn ask seductively

Porsche who hear this start blushing then,
What you want as your b'day gift....... ask Porsche

I want u ..... Kinn said in intoxicating voice which cause goosebumps all over Porsche 's body but as Porsche told him he fulfill kinn's wish......

.

Mature content ⚠️🔞....

Kinn capture Porsche lips and start nibbling it when Porsche open his mouth for air kinn enter his tongue in his mouth and start exploring his mouth for a specific time, then move to his neck and start kissing, sucking and biting marks him as he doing Porsche can't bear the pleasure and become a moaning mess under him , slowly kinn unwrapped Porsche's and his own clothes and left only on boxer.....

As kinn bite his neck make a large hickey on his collarbone then move to his nipples start sucking and biting it then move towards his abdomen and hip bone and paint him with bite marks and hickeys..,.....

When he move to his dick it's already leaking pre cum without wasting any moment of time kinn remove Porsche and his own boxer then move to his small entrance then kinn lubricate his one finger with saliva because he didn't have lube and enter in porshe hole slowly , start fucking him , Slowly adding more fingers in his hole and fucking him.......kinn don't have any experience, he learn all this things with some porn videos that he saw with his friend Time......

Ahhh....kinn....aahhhh .......
Porsche cry because he can't bear the pain and pleasure anymore .
Kinn pull out his fingers and place his dick in his entrance and in one thrust he directly go inside him
Ahhhhhhhhh......kinn ....it hurts ..... Porsche cry because now he only feel pain because this is his first time and kinn's Dick is very Big.....

Kinn don't understand what to do so he ask ...

Porsche I think I should have Stop here , .but Porsche shook his head as "no ", because he really want kinn to become his only his. so that tawan never separate them because tawan always bully him and said to him that one day kinn get bored of him.

As kinn get permission he started to move slowly and thrust into him then he sped up thrusting Faster when he reached to porshe prostate.

Aahhhh kinn faster ahhh......there ... please....fast.....ahhh....... Porsche said when kinn hit his prostate.

After few thrust kinn cum inside Porsche moaning his name and Porsche cum on kinn's abdomen.

As kinn pull his dick out from Porsche,he starts bleeding and kinn's cum came out from Porsche...... when kinn saw that directly go to bathroom and come with a wet towel and clean Porsche and change the bedsheet.
Then go to lay beside Porsche.

Thank you..... For giving me best b'day gift ...kinn said as he kissed his forehead.
Then Porsche give him a gift box

What is this ... Kinn ask
Your special gift.... Porsche said

Kinn open the gift and saw there is two couple bracelet with their name imprinted.
Kinn take one with Porsche name and wear it and with his name imprint place on Porsche hand .

Now you only belongs to me..... Kinn only belongs to Porsche..... Porsche said happily..... Kinn smile happily and kiss his forehead and both fell asleep while hugging each other. ......

.

Sorry guys I don't have any experience in smut writting this my first time writing a smut chapter sorry for mistakes.

See you in next chapter