chapter - 22 (Glimpse of past)

[I'm changing past Porsche's age because I think Porsche age was  very minimum......so, when Porsche died he is not 15 infact 17 like kinn , I'm changing both of their age ....... and now kinn's age is 35 and present Porsche's age is 18]........

After meeting with kinn...... Porsche tells everything to their parents, their parents were so happy that kinn accept Porsche's love.......now they can't wait for the marriage.......

So, they decided to invite kinn's family on Porsche's birthday party, also announced their marriage date.......

Porsche is happy and feels shy that soon he is going to marry Kinn and become his legal husband, and his brother notice his shyness........

Come on, hia .... you himself eager to marry him and now you are shy like this........chay teases him, he glares at his brother......

Shut up chay, don't tease your brother like that, otherwise he won't let you play with his kids....... nampheung also teases Porsche......

Mom...... Porsche whines

Okk....okk.....we won't tease you anymore........ now go to your room and take rest........ nampheung said as Porsche follows her......

Porsche laid on his bed, he is happy but little bit he is nervous, what if Kinn thinks it's hurry for the marriage , Porsche thinking about that and fell asleep.......

Otherside.......

Theerapanyakul mansion.....

Kinn agreed to tanakhun and said......
He will try to move on in his life because he loved his past Porsche too.....but he also loves present Porsche too......

As tanakhun warns him not to break Porsche's heart because of his past.....as kinn agreed... and go to his room......
But still Kinn is angry with his mom......

otherside Rose also feels bad because she knows whatever she says is wrong and Kinn is right that today he is alive because of Porsche.........but she is a mother who can't see his son to ruined his life like that,  so, she decided to talk to Kinn about his marriage with Porsche and forget past Porsche.......

.
.

Kinnnnn nn...... Porsche shouted and wake up from his dream......he is really scared to death what he see in his dreams...... after almost two months passed Porsche once again had a nightmare about kinn.......but this time, it's not like the past one......

Flashback in his dream.......

Kinn,.... kinn..... Porsche searches kinn everywhere in the school but he didn't find him.........then he approaches a group of guys and ask

did anyone see kinn where is he...... Porsche asked....

No,
No,
Yes, I saw him that he go to the way of rooftop......one guy said as Porsche heard that go to the rooftop because he feels uneasy about kinn......

When he reaches on the rooftop,. He saw someone stands behind kinn and going to push him......then he shouted.......

Kinn....kinnnn..... and that guy push kinn and run from there...... Porsche can't he that guy's face.......neither he tries to catch that guy because his focus was on Kinn who is hanged to roof railing......he holds his hand and pulled him up on the roof.......

Kinn, .. I'm so scared ...... said and hug Kinn tightly......

Don't worry Porsche, I'm okay.... Kinn said while tighten his grip on Porsche.......

Fb of dreams ends......

Porsche see in his dreams that Kinn is fine but still he is scared and whatever he see in his dreams was different from present......but what irks him is that Kinn and he both wears school uniform and he knows that kinn is a professor why he wears school dress and he looks very young like he is almost 17 or 18 years old.......but how is it possible, and he is also with him, but how and it seems like Kinn really loves me or that dream guy because they both looks same......he is very confused.....so, he decided to talk about this to kinn because he is worried for him and thinks that maybe kinn could help him to solve this problem.......after that he again go to bed......