chapter -23(Misunderstanding)

.

When Porsche arrived from his date , he is so happy when their parents saw him......

"Porsche, from where you are coming"..... nampheung asked....

"Mom,..i I'm with Kinn , today we go on date"...... Porsche said shyly...

"Ohhh....it seems like my son is grown up, but Porsche be careful, don't do anything before marriage and if you want to do something like that please use protection"...... nampheung said teasingly....

"Momm.... Kinn isn't like this, and we didn't plan anything because for Kinn I'm still a kid"...... Porsche said annoyingly but whatever he says is correct....

"Awwww...... really my son-in-law is great, our decision is correct to get you both marry soon"....... nampheung said with adoration....

"What marriage, when did you fix our marriage date".... Porsche asked.....

"When you are with your date"..... nampheung said teasingly.....

"Mom".... Porsche whined....
"Did Kinn agreed to this marriage"..... next important question Porsche asked....

"Ofcourse son, Kinn don't have any problem, his brother and mother told us so, we fixed your marriage date"...... nampheung said, as Porsche blushed but sighed in relief when he learns that Kinn don't have any problem...

"Okay, now go and fresh up and take some rest, i know you are tired"...... nampheung said as Porsche go to his room.....

In the room....

Porsche take shower and go on the bed, while thinking about today's date, how much time they spend together, how much he is happy with kinn, he knows now his happiness is related to kinn, he can't live without him, he is so happy, and that he laid on the bed and wait for kinn's call, but due to his tiredness he slowly drift to dreamland, no need to have dinner because he already had with kinn......

Otherside.....

When Kinn returns home....he is also smiling....

"Ohoho.... someone is smiling, what is the reason".... tanakhun asked from behind while Kinn go upstairs.....

"I'm happy that's why I'm smiling and don't act like that you don't know"...... Kinn said

"I know but still I want hear from you, is it reason Porsche?"... tanakhun said

"Hmm.. hia I agree with you, I should give myself a chance, you are right may God again give me a second chance to Love someone and loved by someone"......... Kinn said honestly....

"I'm happy for my brother and for my brother in-law too"..... tanakhun said

"Huh?.... brother-in-law"..... Kinn asked

"Ohh, Kinn I forgot to tell you mom dad fixed your marriage date with Porsche"..... tanakhun said

"What?....why no one told me again?"..... Kinn asked annoyingly....

"mom wanted to talk to you about this but you were in a hurry"..... tanakhun said

"Don't be angry Kinn, just tell me you want to marry him or not".....

"I want phi, but don't you think it's hurry, Porsche is just 18 and he is a student also"....kinn said...

"What hurry kinn, When do you want to get married after you are old, you are already 35, after few years you become uncle and Porsche definitely find someone else"..... tanakhun said annoyingly.....