chapter-17(promise to protect)

When Kinn arrived at uni his two bodyguard Big and Ken stand there waiting for him......

Kinn come out from his car....
Did you do what I told you.... Kinn asked them....they both nodded....

Khun kinn, we bring them here..... Big said....

Then kinn enter in the uni he meet Pete and arm who were there since night.....they told Jom and tem to go home while they both waiting for Kinn because in the morning Kinn call pete again and told him to stay in the uni when Pete told him about who is behind all that incident happened with Porsche last night.....

When Kinn enter he saw those three senior who tried to assault Porsche....tied with chair.....

Pete and arm now you both go home.... Porsche must be waiting for you their..... Kinn said moreover ordered they both only nodded and leave.....

Kinn beat all those senior who dared to touch his Porsche with his filthy hand.....

Tell me who told you to do this ..... otherwise I will kill all of you..... they all scared by kinn's threat.....

Mar..sh.. Marsh told us to do that because he know we like Porsche since he entered in the university...... senior 1 said while shuttering.....

But he never give us a single glance.....his whole focus is only on you..... and Marsh didn't like that because he likes you...... senior 2 said in anger and fear......

Even we proposed him too.....but he rejected us... and told us that we are nothing in front of you that hurt our pride....we all want to revenge with him....... senior 3 said in panic....

When Marsh told us about his plan we immediately agreed because we want Porsche..... senior 1 said..... after listening all these things Kinn can't control his anger and beat all Three seniors until they all passed out..... Kinn wants to kill them but their parents plead infront of him not to kill them.....

Their parents are here because Kinn ordered Big and Ken to bring them hear , he didn't intend to beat those seniors, but when he learn what they want to do with Porsche.....he can't keep his anger down.....

Take them out not from this place or this University take them away from this city..... because I ever seen them again I don't hesitate to kill them right there, they dare to touch my Porsche understand..... Kinn shouted angrily while those seniors parents only nodded and take their kids from that place.......

After learning that everything happens to Porsche because of Marsh , Kinn can't control his anger towards Marsh but he feels guilty also he thinks that again Porsche in trouble because of him....in the past, he lost his Porsche because of his enemy and now Porsche almost lost his dignity because of Marsh attraction towards him , but this time he won't let anyone to hurt Porsche.....

Otherside.....
When Porsche reaches  home..
His mother asked him where was he last night.....
Porsche told him everything what happened to him in the party and how Kinn help him(except kissing part).....

After learning that their parents are so glad that he loves Kinn and soon Kinn became his son-in-law..... because if Kinn wants he can easily take advantage of Porsche but he didn't do that infact he helped him .....that show how pure Kinn's character is......

After some time
Porsche sat on his bed and think about Kinn and the kiss that happened between them...... Today he skip his uni... because kinn ask him to take rest..... and how could he deny kinn's request, so he agreed but Porsche don't know why kinn ask him to do that..... because kinn wants to handle Marsh and he don't want that Porsche know anything about that.....

In the university.....
when Marsh enter in the university.....his friends told him that Dean ask him to come to his office.....
When Marsh enter in the office Kinn already present there.....