chapter - 32 (not a replacement)

After listening to what tawan said Porsche questioned himself that "does Kinn loves him or not" or "is he just a replacement?".....

Here Porsche is thinking about these things otherside Kinn is really very worried because he didn't see Porsche for a long time not just that not even tawan too....

He is really worried what if tawan tell him the truth about past Porsche, how will Porsche react and what does he think?.....
Kinn doesn't want to hide anything from Porsche, it's just that Kinn is scared that Porsche misunderstood him and leave him.....
He doesn't want to lose Porsche again that's why he choose to hide the truth from him.....
But after meeting tawan, he suspects him about that....So, he decided to tell all the truth to Porsche before tawan that's why he is in search of Porsche but didn't find him until......

Everyone in the party is enjoying and give his best wishes to kinn's parents.....
Vegas, Khun and Kim greet all the guest properly. Half an hour passed kinn still searching Porsche but didn't find him. So he decided to check the CCTV of the mansion. When he checked he finds that Porsche go to washroom while tawan follows him....

After some time Porsche come out from the washroom with a sad and gloomy face and go out from the mansion, he didn't need a rocket science to understand what happened inside....

"Tawan, I will kill you you bastard".... Kinn said angrily while clenched his fist....
After that Kinn leaves the party and starts looking for his Porsche....

After some time of search...he finds Porsche sits on a bench in the backyard of the garden of the mansion, he is surprised to find Porsche here because it's past Porsche's favourite spot whenever he became sad he comes here and Kinn knows that place very well because he seen Porsche to come here alone, whenever Porsche remembered his father, he came here and cry alone , sometime Kinn wanted to go near him and want to consoles him but his pride never allowed him .....

He saw Porsche silently sitting there and thinks about something.....
Kinn slowly goes and sit beside him on the bench....

"What are you doing here, you know I'm looking for you for almost a hour, I'm so worried.".... Kinn said as Porsche just hums didn't say anything....

"Porsche"... Kinn calls him softly , still no response as Kinn sighed....
He slowly turns Porsche towards him and said "listen Porsche, I really want to say something very important and I know you really want to know about that"....

"I don't know what tawan said to him but don't go on any conclusion without listening to me".... Kinn said softly and lovingly as Porsche nodded....

"Porsche, I know you have the right to know about my past because soon we both going to get married, so listen carefully".... Kinn said again Porsche nodded....

"Porsche, before you there is a person in my life as you can say that he is my first love, we both love each other so much and fight each other so much.....
Everything goes well but one day my enemies who wanted to kill me fire a bullet towards me and that person stand infront of me as a sheild and protects me from them but that bullet directly hit his heart and he died....sob ...sob ... Porsche he died in my arm , sob... I request him so much to come back to me but you know he never..sob ... come back.... sob....to me..".... Kinn narrative his past life infront of Porsche, his eyes filled with tears , again Porsche dying face come in his mind, not just that even Porsche had tears in his eyes, he can't bears to see Kinn this much vulnerable, he is cursing himself, if he didn't come in tawan's talk maybe kinn didn't tell him anything and he will not see Kinn like that, he knew that Kinn suffered alot after his death, he slowly and lovingly wipes kinn's tears and hug him tightly while caresses his back when Kinn became calm he again continued.....