chapter - 36 (history repeat)

.

.

.

.

.

"Angry, huh? By the way you looks cute . First let me finish this Kinn then I will talk to you, okay. "..... Luke said to him while checking him lustily then angrily turns to Kinn who already looking at him with blood shoot eyes......

He go to him and put his gun again at his head and about to shoot but before that he all goons falls down one by one......

He looks at the direction from where bullets are fireing and saw big and Ken who comes with some bodyguards and fire toward him.

"Khun Kinn, take Khun Porsche with himself to a save place .".....Ken shouted as Kinn take advantage of that hits Luke and stand up. He holds Porsche's hand and take him with himself and hide behind the wall so that bullet won't hurt him.....

After some time, when all goons fall down lifelessly, Kinn comes out behind the wall with Porsche and stand infront of Luke who is lying half dead and looks at Kinn with hatred, bullet doesn't touch him but Kinn hits him very hard.....

"Now tell me Luke, what will you do now?. Once again you are defeated. Me and Porsche are again come together because we are soulmates.  "..... Kinn said look at Porsche and holds his hand.....

"Don't think Kinn, that you won because war is still remain .".... Luke said looking at Kinn with challenging look.....

"You can't do anything, ( turn to big) take him to the basement. I will see him later. "..... Kinn said while takes Porsche's hand and go from there, then suddenly he saw someone who points his gun towards Porsche from a distance and hides behind building's wall......

He is about to shoot Porsche but that Kinn shouts his name and cover him totally with himself and that bullet hits kinn's left side three times and he falls on him lifelessly.....

"Kinnnnnnn".... Porsche shouted and looks at the direction from where bullet fire , he saw tawan standing there with gun who himself becomes shock how bullet shots Kinn, he wants to kill Porsche not Kinn, Porsche become angry to see that and takes Kinn gun and fired towards tawan but to his luck , first shot miss but he again shoots him and this time bullet hits in his stomach.

Tawan try to run from there but kinn's bodyguards captures him also......

Big and Ken run towards Kinn who is lying lifelessly while Porsche try to wake him up again and again. They send Luke and tawan with other bodyguard to the place where Kinn punished the people and come to Porsche, who is completely blank. He only try to wake Kinn and crying not listening to anyone.

Both takes Kinn with himself to the hospital, Porsche also comes with them. Pete and Arm there with him to handle him......

.

.

.

Hospital......

Ken and Big brings Kinn to the theerapanyakul hospital where doctor already ready Everything as Big called them before.

Big informs kinn's and Porsche's family too about kinn's conditions.

Soon they reach hospital, all time Porsche holds Kinn's hand tightly not want to leave his hand, but unwillingly had to leave when kinn go towards emergency ward . He immediately shifted to emergency ward....

All the superior doctors and experts include Dr Top ( cardiologist) come and go inside the emergency ward......

Outside, everyone condition is very bad they can't do anything other than prayer. Porsche become completely numb, he didn't understand anything, he just remembered Kinn is in the hospital theatre and his operation is going on. He continuously looking at OT room.....