chapter - 28(ex-lover)

.

"Nothing phi, let's go somewhere else".... Porsche said while go to see other places of kinn's company, but in his mind he still thinks about that black rose necklace that Tawan wears ......

"Why does phi tawan wears same design pendant that I saw on the nape of that person who pushed Kinn from rooftop, was he trying to kill my kinn"..... Porsche said while thinking........

"Ahh Porsche, what are you thinking? You know that phi tawan love Kinn, he never try to kill him"..... Porsche sighed in frustration....

After some time....He returns to kinn's office room, when Kinn saw him..."so, How is my company, do you like it" Kinn asked while stand from his chair and go near Porsche.....

"Really kinn, this is the largest company of Thailand and you ask me I like it or not, ofcourse I like it"..... Porsche said in frustration.....

"O really, then what about the owner of the company, do you like him also ".... Kinn asked seductively while put his face near his neck crook and took a lungs full breath of Porsche's scent......

When Kinn's breath hits his neck cause shiver to his spine.....
"Kinn , what are you doing".... Porsche asked with shuttering...

"You didn't answer my question, Porsche"..... Kinn asked seductively and start kissing his neck

"Ofcourse, I like, no love the owner".... Porsche replied when kinn heard that he pinn Porsche against the wall and starts kissing sucking and biting his neck, while Porsche really confused what possessed Kinn today, but he really liked that Kinn, he wrapped his arms around Kinn, let Kinn do whatever he wants......

 Porsche replied when kinn heard that he pinn Porsche against the wall and starts kissing sucking and biting his neck, while Porsche really confused what possessed Kinn today, but he really liked that Kinn, he wrapped his arms around Kinn, let Kin...

"Ahhh

"Ahhh...., Kinn"..... Porsche moans in pleasure
Kinn kissed him roughly, even makes hickeys all over his neck , and takes his lips on his and starts kissing hungrily and slowly unbuttoned Porsche's shirt and start to kiss and suck his chest and nipples after satisfied with it he again starts kissing his neck and collarbone .... as Porsche really likes the treatment that Kinn gives him.....