chapter-18(give up on you)

After thinking about sometime....
Kinn decided to not let Porsche come infront of tawan.....

Kinn return to his mansion with Big and Ken......as Pol already clear his schedule and Vegas handled today's meeting......
.
.
.
.
.

Next day

In the university......

As always Porsche is waiting for Kinn in the parking lot, while their friends go to the classroom......
After some time,

Kinn's car enter in the university gate .......

When Kinn come out from his car Porsche approaches him and greet him with a hug..... first Kinn suprised.....

Don't forget you give permission to me to court you......so, I can hug you also..... Porsche said scared that Kinn will push him.........but to his suprise Kinn also hug him back because from yesterday Kinn is worried about him.....
but today Porsche hugged him, his tension and stress reduces , he really needs that hug and to calm himself, he sniffs his neck, take a lungs full of Porsche's natural body scent which is as sweet as his past Porsche and calm him......

After some time, Porsche back off from the hug.....

Why did you hug me back..... Porsche asked.....

Because I want to do that..... Kinn said while move towards the classroom and leave shocked Porsche there.......

What does he mean by that......did he also like me or just to play hard...... Porsche thinks cheerfully......
After that he also move towards his classroom.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to class ends.....

Everyone head to their home as always.....but Porsche still waiting for Kinn in the parking lot......

When Kinn enter in parking lot.....he saw Porsche waiting for him.....he feels so happy because from last one week Porsche ignored him, but not now...... but he won't show it infront of him.....

Porsche also saw Kinn and go to hug him directly also kiss his cheek...... otherside kinn blush a little.......

Bye..... go home safely...... Porsche said and before Kinn could say anything he run towards his car.....

I'm really amazed by this crazy guy.....who never miss a chance to tease me..... Kinn said while smile shyly.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to 4 weeks.....

It's been 4 weeks when Porsche starts courting kinn.....he really tried very hard to make Kinn fall for him.....
He daily give flowers for kinn and said I love you to him but Kinn only take flowers and said thank you nothing more.....he also make lunch for him.... and do so many things......but Kinn didn't show any progress and sign that kinn's love him.........
.
.
.
.
.
One day.......

When Porsche enters in the classroom and saw a girl give a rose to Kinn...... Kinn also don't know what to do but he can't break that student heart so, he accepts that rose but Porsche got furious and snatch that rose from kinn's hand and smash it......

You listen girl.....no one can have him because he is mine only mine..... Porsche said while kiss Kinn infront of whole class...... whole class was shocked even his friends also got shock by Porsche's behaviour......

What the hell guys, when did Porsche become this much possessive and bold...... Jom asked shockingly......

I don't know ......all three said in union......

After some time Porsche leave kinn's lips......but Kinn was embarrassed by Porsche's sudden act , he wants to scold or slap Porsche but he control himself.......He leave the classroom in anger..... Porsche also run behind him......

Kinn stop.... where are you going... Porsche asked while pulled him in an empty classroom......

Kinn just jerked his hand from his hold.....
Are you angry with me Kinn..... do you really like that girl....... Porsche asked angrily because he thinks that Kinn likes that girl that's why he is angry......

What?......why you always think that whoever like me , I also like him back...... Kinn said angrily.....

You know what Porsche you embarrassed me infront of everyone..... I allow you to court me not to embarrassed me infront of whole class......

Do you embarrassed because I kiss you...... you are disgusting with me..... Porsche said sadly.....

When did I told you something like that..... Kinn said irritatedly because Porsche always misunderstood him.....

You told me that I make you embarrassed by kissing you.... then fine from today I will never bother you anymore, never interfere in your life..... from today I give up on you Kinn...... Porsche said while holding his tears because he don't want to show it to him...... after that he leaves kinn.....

otherside.....
Kinn's whole world was just froze..... it's not like that Kinn didn't see his efforts to make him fall for him..... he definitely noticed everything.....he also starts loving him.....but he wants some time and courage to confess it to him....he really wants to confess it to him that he also love him.....he doesn't want to lose his love, his Porsche again whom he lost 18 years ago......
but when Porsche said that he give up on him..... Kinn whole world froze.....he can't control his tears.....he feels like he again lost Porsche..... but this time he won't let that happen.....he will wheedle Porsche and make him his , only kinn's.....

Otherside.....
After leaving that class, Porsche go to the washroom.....he can't control his tears that he is holding infront of kinn.....he cried nonstop.....he cried for almost half an hour......then his cries turn into sobs.....he cried because he never stops loving kinn..... Kinn is his first love and he can't stand to see him with anyone but kinn never understand him and his feelings....he can't understand his possessiveness......

Now , he thinks he really have to stop courting kinn because now he believes that kinn never loves him back.. and he only irritates kinn.....

He came out from washroom and go to his car and drives back to his home......
.
.
.
.
.

Otherside.....

Kinn searched Porsche and want to apologise him...... but he can't find him, he even asked to his friends but they also don't know where is he.....

Kinn became very angry.... not on Porsche but on himself....if he confessed his love to Porsche, that girl never give him flower and Porsche also not get angry......

Now he wants porshe back, he can't let him give up on him....so easily......
.
.
.
After some time.....
Gate guard inform him that Porsche go to his home.... because Porsche's car go outside from the university....... Kinn sigh a relief he is really worried about Porsche he even called him several times But Porsche didn't picked up.....
.
.
.
They both love each other but they can't understand each other...... maybe because of their age gap.......
Kinn didn't understand Porsche's possessiveness and his teenage temper and mind......

Porsche also doesn't understand kinn.....he never tried to understand Kinn ,he just wants Kinn to be his not want to know his life and his life's trauma......

Can they understand each other or they try to understand each other...... did Porsche try to know the reason behind kinn's cold behaviour.....

See you in next chapter....

Please support and votes

Guys I want your opinion about that..... should this story be long or should I just end this story.........

Share your opinion.....