chapter - 34 (kidnapped)

.
.

.
.

After read the content of file, kinn became shocks . He never thinks in his life about that he feels like his whole life is like a web and truth is infront of him but he never saw that.....

That file contains the information about black rose Mafia clan's leader's sons , one's name is tawan while other's name is Luke....

Kinn can't believe that tawan, who always stays beside him since childhood is the son of his biggest enemy. Tawan never tells anyone about his elder brother, Luke....
Here Kinn thinks himself a fool who expect from a enemy to tells him his own identity, but tawan is not the one who shocked him , it's Luke who shocks him. In their highschool time, Luke were his and Porsche's senior. He always helped Kinn, but what Kinn didn't know is that he always help Kinn because he wants to go close to Porsche....

Luke were like a big brother to him , who always helps him in study, he never thinks Luke is actually his biggest enemy who disguise himself as a friend. Kinn thinks him as his elder brother. Whatever people says is right "your biggest enemy is always besides you".....

Then suddenly something stuck in his mind , it's Porsche. Is he safe or not. Then he immediately dials Porsche's number but he didn't pick up the call that makes him worried, he is about to call his father, then suddenly Ken knocked on his door, Kinn give him permission to enter .

"Khun kinn, we got the Bank details of that person who hired that kidnapper to kidnap Porsche, his name is Luke plowden thiwat "...Ken said then give the details.....

"If Luke is the son of black rose Mafia clan's leader that doesn't prove he is the one who killed my Porsche but Why did he try to kidnap Porsche"..... Kinn thinks then suddenly something click in his mind.....

"Ken , do you know , mom and dad leave for kittisawat mansion or not"..... Kinn asked....

"They already leave for kittisawat mansion two hours ago".... Ken said....

"Ken , try to call p' Chan and asked him their whereabouts".... Kinn said as ken nodded and leave the room....

.
.

Kinn go to his car, sit inside and start the car and drive, Big follows him behind in other car.....

.
.

After 30 minutes, he arrived kittisawat mansion.....
When he arrived, he runs inside, he found his parents there with Porsche's parents ,Pete and Arm they all look tensed and worried.....

"Mom, dad, where is Porsche and why you all look so worried?"..... Kinn asked.....

"We don't know kinn, he go outside to tell he has some important work and now he didn't return. I also called his friends but no reply..".... nampheung explained.....

"Ohh, shit that means I'm late, should I tell them truth or not, I shouldn't make them worried Porsche is my responsibility I have to save him at any cost."..... Kinn thinks in his mind.....

"Mom, dad, phi stay here and take care of everyone, I will try to find him "..... Kinn said and leave the mansion, then suddenly he hears someone calls his name , he jolts his movement and turn around and saw pete and Arm there.....

"Khun Kinn, we want to say something to you about Porsche"...Pete said

"Hmm"...

"Khun Kinn, we think we know where is Porsche and what happened to him.".... Pete said nervously...

"Where?"....

"I think Porsche is kidnapped Khun Kinn, I think I know who kidnapped him and it's Luke plowden thiwat.".... Pete said in one breathe as kinn's eyes turned red in anger...