Chapter --2

Love story begins

After their final exam..
School organise picnic trip for the relaxation of students.

Every one is excited for the trip include kinn and Porsche too .

They both start packing and ready for their trip.
Vegas and tawan also come with them well tawan likes kinn but kinn didn't like him that's why he hates Porsche because kinn whole focus only on Porsche so he plans something for Porsche. So Porsche started to hate kinn.

On the other hand slowly Kinn hatred towards Porsche decrease and kinn can't understand why same as Porsche whenever kinn disturb him and irritated him he got angry but not now . Now he himself want kinn to be his around . In these 4 years their hatred feeling towards each other decrease and replaced by an strange feeling.

Two months before

Everyone in the mansion excited for Kinn 's birthday party on the other hand Kinn didn't happy because Porsche can't attend his party because he is going to his home town for some days where his dad and uncle grow together. Kinn don't know what he wants porshe with him but he didn't happy. In the village Porsche also miss him because whenever kinn fight with him troubled him he feel like yes he is alive and his existence matter for people around him he also misses kinn. So he decided to return on Kinn 's birthday party.

When kinn alone in his room he saw outside the window wished that Porsche come to him because he wants to celebrate his birthday with him. When he saw a car enter in the mansion his eyed sparkle because he know that that car belong to p'chan and also Porsche with him too. So he directly go downstairs to meet Porsche because he misses hum so much for the last ten days he didn't see him he directly go to him hug him so tightly like there is no tomorrow.
First Porsche confuse but later he also hug back because he also misses kinn ... After that he wishpered in low voice ..... happy Birthday that words kinn wanted to hear whole day........ He became so happy . On the other hand whole family include p'chan caught off-guard because these two always fighting, keep complaining about each other now hugging each other like there is no tomorrow.

After some time they release each other from hug when they saw whole family looking at them they both don't know what to say......they both are embarrassed by the looking of their family.

But after sometime Tanakhun comes to save him and tell kinn to cut the cake to draw whole family attention towards him. Now they cut the cake 🍰 and kinn feed cake to his parents brothers and Porsche too again everyone 😲 including Porsche too because always Tanakhun give him cake .
But he is happy that kinn feed him his birthday cake .
What happened to me why I'm acting weird...... Kinn said in his mind.but he is happy that porshe come back.

Present

From that day they stop disturb, troubled, fighting with each other only kinn Stop because he always start fighting.

Now they both start feeling different whenever they saw each other. Porsche also start distancing from Vegas because he know that kinn don't like it . Porsche confuse why he do that why kinn's likes and dislikes affect him. For Porsche, Vegas and Porsche are just friend. But for Vegas now he likes Porsche more than just a friend.

Here tawan make plans to separate kinn from Porsche . He know that kinn didn't like Vegas so he make this plan with the help of Vegas.
Vegas agree to the plan because tawan say after that Porsche whole focus on him not on kinn.

On the picnic day they were goin to sea some forest and waterfall.

Are u excited for the picnic.....kinn ask to porshe who hear this immediately said yes
Because he likes nature and love to spend time with nature

Now they both go for the school together.
When they reach school, bus already stand there . They both go inside the bus and sit together suddenly,
Kinnnnn .... Someone is shouting they turn toward the direction of voice kinn saw owner of voice is tawan who call him .

Again he hear a voice but this time someone calling
Porsche.....when he saw that the owner of that voice is Vegas he got angry on both tawan and Vegas but they have no choice they have to sit with them .
When they both sleep on their seat they both stand up from their sit and go to the back seat now they both sitting together.
Now they spend time together they didn't talk but holding hand slowly Porsche sleep on kinn shoulder kinn saw that and smile.
Slowly he also sleep .

5 hour later when bus reached at their destination everyone wake up but kinn and Porsche wake up first and go to their seats.
No one doubt that they didn't present on their seat .........

See you in next chapter