Chapter - 25(Decision)

.

"Porsche, please come downstairs everyone is waiting for you son".... nampheung said pleadingly..

"No I won't come until Kinn not arrived, I'm trying to call him since morning but he didn't pick up my call, I want Kinn, if he didn't come I won't celebrate my birthday "..... Porsche said while crying.....

"Who said i will not come , when it's my boyfriend's birthday ".... Kinn said while enters in Porsche's room......

When Porsche hears kinn's voice he ran towards him and hugs him tightly like if he loose his embrace Kinn will disappear.....

"Where are you since morning, I try to call you so many times but you didn't pick up ".... Porsche whined in his embrace

"I'm sorry, I stuck in some office works , I promise you that I never do that again "...... Kinn said while returns Porsche embrace....

"You promise ".... Porsche confirmed...

"Yes I promise, now let's go downstairs everyone is waiting for you, birthday boy....."Kinn said as he kiss his forehead as Porsche nodded his head as yes....

Otherside.....

Nampheung, tanakhun and chay see the love interaction between these two persons.....
Tanakhun is happy that kinn choose Porsche, nampheung is happy to learn that really kinn can handle his son's stubborness and whining, while chay is very annoyed that how his brother only care about kinn, not about them . They were also tried to coaxed him to come downstairs but he didn't listen but just once kinn said and he agreed.......

"Phi Kinn steals my brother"..... porchay said to himself.....

"I will also steal his brother from him, just wait phi kinn ..that's called tit for tat ".....chay said while smile slyly

"But phi Kim is also like his brother, very hard to pursue , but I'm also like my brother, i will make him fall for me "....chay said in his mind.....

Chay is also like his brother, when he first see the potrait of Kim in theerapanyakul's mansion, he fall in love with him but he didn't shout like his brother.....he also decided to make kim fall for him but how and may be luck is on his side because next day when chay go to his school, he learns that his music teacher leave the school and on his place a new music teacher is appointed and that person is non other than kim, kinn's younger brother......

At first, he didn't dare to talk to kim because he is very shy to start the conversation...... slowly he tried to do that and finally after two weeks he first talk to kim, his feelings for kim is different but kim only consider him as his students and it's irks him the most , he don't know how to pursued kim . He wants to ask about this to Porsche but he scared.

So, He takes his friend Rain help, he tries his best to make Kim fall for him and maybe slowly his hard work really show some changes in Kim's attitude towards him, when he confessed his love for kim , kim didn't accept his love completely but also he didn't have heart to rejects him because somehow chay really successful in make a place in his heart.....