chapter - 35 (revealation)

.

.

.

''you knows my name but how ?. These whole time I didn't mention my name, not even once ."...... Luke asked shockingly then Porsche realised what did he just say in flow.......

"Now it's enough, i can't pretend much to be unknown infront of that bastard."..... Porsche said to himself.....

"I'm asking you something how you know my name , did you spying on me ?"..... Luke asked....

"I don't need to do that phi Luke.".... Porsche said....

"Huh, what do you mean and why did you call me Phi?..... only one person can call me Phi and that person is......."....... Luke couldn't complete his sentence and cut off by Porsche.....

"That person is Porsche Apichart "... Porsche said that  shocks Luke....

"How did you know?".....

"How did I know (with sarcasm), Phi Luke you tell me a story now let me tell you a story."..... Porsche said .....

"Two schooling boys, who always fight over everything either matter is small or big. They both are like fire and water, but one day comes that change everything, one of them lost his father while second boy's father brings that boy to his own family because that boy's father work for him.".....

"After that everything is changed, but those boys didn't change always fight like before that gives peace to younger one that atleast there is a person who didn't pitied on him and behave normal with him not like other who always sympathies him.."....

"Time passes, those two boys become addicted to each other, they can't live without each other, slowly that feeling change into Love. They both love each other and promise that they will always live together but people said that 'time is not always same', a person inauspicious eyes fall on those two boys, that person wants that younger boy and for that he first became the friend of elder and then try to go close to younger one but he can't because for younger one only elder one matters beside no one, then he starts plotting against elder one and try to kill him but every time he fails because of younger one always save him .".....

"But People says time is always not in your favour, one day that person succeeded he fired bullet to kill elder one but younger one takes that bullet for him and died for his love.".....

"Story finished, now tell who are they? And whom younger one truly love?."...... Porsche asked with hatred eyes towards him while Luke was completely speechless infront of his question......

"Answer me you damn it , whom younger one truly love and who are they?. Don't you have answer let me answer you.".....

"Elder one is Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul and younger one is Porsche Apichart and that inauspicious person is you, you Mr Luke plowden thiwat who destroyed everything in his obsession. You are the third person between kinnporsche not Kinn. Porsche only love Kinn. "..... Porsche shouted angrily.....

"It's not true it's your delusion, Porsche loves me but because of Kinn and his father's favor he accepts Kinn not because he loves Kinn."..... Luke said not want to accept the truth....

"Shut up Luke, I'm fed with your continuous listening, one thing engraved in your mind that Porsche Apichart or Porsche Pachara kittisawat always belongs to Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul."..... Porsche said angrily.....

"Shut up, how dare you say that, I decided to make you my wife but no you want to die by my hand. What you know about Porsche, you don't know anything about him you just look like him you are not he ."...... Luke said angrily that makes Porsche bursts....