Chapter - 8 (Family meeting)

When Porsche go to his car for the uni ... His two bodyguard pete and arm(Porsche's assistant , he help him in study) waiting for him , they also go to uni with him.

Arm/ pete :- Hii Porsche.... let's go
Porsche :- hii guys ..... yes let's go... We r already late ....he added.

When they arrived at uni
his other two friends jom and tem also waiting for him.
When they meet......they greet each other.

Jom /tem :- hlo guys ...
Porsche/pete/arm :- hii ....

Porsche- Let's go what r u waiting for.....
Pete / arm / jom / tem :- yeah...

When they walk towards their class ...... everyone looking at them with suprising and praising look because they all looks so handsome and hot.

Girls and boys looking at Porsche with hungry eyes .....
That much Porsche looking hot .

When he reached to his classroom, everyone take his seat.

After few minutes professor arrived, introduce himself and ask other students name one by one , when lecture finished , professor give them an important notice.

Professor - Listen all students very clearly, for all business faculty students, there is a young business coming as a guest lecturer, teach all of you hardship and struggle about a successful business.

So, you all be behave properly.
He is the no. 1 businessman of the country and CEO of theerapanyakul enterprises.
He must be coming in 2-3 days.
Okay......

All students - Yes sir ......

After professor left...
All students - OMG..... CEO of theerapanyakul enterprises, there is many rumours about him that he is very handsome, tall, smart, intelligent and hot , his just one look is enough to kill anyone......
I can't believe that he is coming to our uni.... As our guest lecturer....

Girls - I'm going to faint..... I can't believe this ...

Jom - O really.... he is that much handsome that everyone going crazy just to listen his name .

Tem - right jom ..... let's see

Pete - didn't you listen....what they say ...... They were talking about rumours.

Arm - every rumours aren't true .

Porsche - right.....they are crazy about him because he is rich businessman.
Otherwise he can't even stand infront of me......*with sarcasm*

Jom - right Porsche.....i noticed earlier how girls and boys looking at you with their hungry eyes....just like they going to eat you now.

Tem - but he never interested in anyone.......we are with him from childhood.......but he never date anyone..

Pete / Arm - yeah.....but why???? ....* Looking at Porsche.

Porsche - stop all these nonsense let's go we are late for home.

Well this is right that Porsche never date anyone because whenever he try to date anyone or try to get close to anyone.....his heart beating fast...he think like that he is cheating someone.....he shouldn't be with this person anymore....
When he is grade 8 ....a girl became his friend but when that girl propose him without thinking twice he rejected her....... because his heart didn't allow him..... After that it's happened alot of time...... everytime same reaction and same action....

Porsche himself is a stubborn but handsome, tall, smart, intelligent and hot guy but he never date anyone because his heart didn't allow him , so he is single.

After some time

Porsche reaches home, his father is already at home so he tell him that today, they are going to have dinner with his new business associates.
His business associate is invited his whole family for family dinner.
So , everyone go and get ready.

Pat - Porsche.....here you come....how is your day in uni .

Porsche - Fine dad...

Pat - what????.......you didn't fight with anyone.....

Porsche - dad.... while glaring at him.

Pat - okay .... leave it ....did you make new friends...... asking hopefully......

Porsche - dad.... really friend or girlfriend/ boyfriend......dad I know you very well....

Pat - okay.... fine then ....any girlfriend or boyfriend......

Porsche - Nooo.... Dad

Pat - okay...then go and get ready for dinner

Okay dad.... Porsche said and leave.

After some hours

Everyone is ready to go.

My son looking fabulous.....pat said to Porsche..... otherside I'm not looking good....chay ask while sulking.....

Of course you also looking handsome..... Porsche said to his brother...... thanks hia ...chay said happily....
You both are looking stunning and handsome...... nampheung said.

After few hours of driving

Everyone reached theerapanyakul mansion.

Kinn's family personally receive them and welcomed him .....

After few minutes Porsche enter in the mansion because he didn't enter with his family.....

When he enter in the mansion,
everyone in the mansion shocked to see him even bodyguards are more hilarious they are start running while shouting.....ghost ghost ghost....
Kinn's family is also in same condition but they are not running like bodyguard ( hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣).

After that Porsche become very angry because all scared to see him..... after that

What is happening here .....pat ask to korn ...... Korn don't know what to say......so he silent.

Who ..is ..he ....rose ask while shuttering.....ohh he is my son .....pat said

His name is Porsche pachara kittisawat......pat said....
Everyone look at him.... with fear because they still think him as ghost.

What is his age .....Rose ask ....
18 ...this time nampheung said..

Everyone....that means he is not a ghost because he is very young....said in relief ....

What??..... Porsche ask because he is angry with this drama...

Is he reborn for Kinn.....
Because he is 18 yrs old and Porsche also die 18 yrs ago......think tanakhun in his mind.

But when he see Porsche is pissed so he interract......we are sorry sir and specially Porsche.....they all acting like that because yesterday night they saw a ghost movie that was still in his mind....said tanakhun

Reason not looks genuine but still..... Porsche forgave all of them......after that his parents start talking with Mr Korn ....

Mom i think Porsche reborn for Kinn....see he died 18 yrs ago and he is 18 yrs old standing infront of us..... tanakhun said this to rose in low voice only two can hear it.

After listening this....she thinks for sometime and nodded.....
How can we convenience everyone.... said Rose to tanakhun...

Not everyone mom ....only Kinn....later Everyone accept him if Kinn accept him as his life partner.....said tanakhun in serious tone....

What are u two talking ......korn ask while looking at his wife and son..

They both only smile...... nothing said in union...

Then , let's go Porsche and you too , let me show you the whole mansion ..... said tanakhun while pointing at Porsche and porchay

See you in next chapter