chapter - 39 (flashback -1)

.

.

Flashback four years ago......

Scene starts from hospitals....

"You are right Phi Top , I won't loose my hope. God can't be this much cruel that he will again separate me from my Kinn. I will not let him go not at any cost. He has to come back to me. "...... Porsche said with determined face as everyone are also relieved to see him , Khun said thank you to Top in sign language.....

After that Porsche sit outside the OT room . Twelve hours passed Kinn didn't came in conscious makes everyone restless . After some time doctor come and check Kinn. Everyone is looking doctor with hopeful eyes......

"what was feared happened , I already told you if Khun Kinn didn't come in conscious, it's very difficult to save him "...... doctor said fearfully.....

"What do you mean doctor?..."..... Porsche asked...

"Khun Porsche,  Khun Kinn's operation was indeed successful. It's just that Khun Kinn's heart had stopped. However, we managed to handle it but because of that khun Kinn goes in coma."..... doctor said....

"You mean????"..... Porsche can't complete his sentence....

"Yes, Khun Porsche, Khun Kinn is alive but still he is in middle of the Life and death . There is chance fifty percent of both, survival and death. "....... doctor said as Porsche collapse on the ground, Kim and Vegas help him before he falls on the ground completely......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Leap of 6 months!!....

In hospital's VIP room!!

Porsche is standing in balcony and gazing at moon and remembering Kinn and his all memories, which make him emotional, his eyes gets moist.

Porsche (monologue) : I miss you Kinn!! I miss you!!!

He looks at Kinn who is laying on bed with machines attached to him and he being in deep sleep from 6 months.

Porsche : (monologue) From 6 months you are in coma Kinn! I am missing to hear your voice, I am missing you so much. ( tears fall from his eyes).

He go toward him and sit beside him and hold his hand in his hand.

Porsche (monologue) : you are sleeping from 6 months Kinn! Earlier you used to hear my unspoken words! Can't you hear my unspoken words now?, please get up! I can't take this more.....

Porsche : (monologue) Please come back, your Porsche and your baby boy needs you. Please come back to me. Please Kinn! Or take me also with you. Please!!

He cries on his chest clutching him tightly!!

Porsche: (monologue) You are sleeping from 6 months! Aren't you tired? (caressing his face) please awake!! I needs you!! I can't do anything without you.

He compose himself and take out his nightwear from hospital wardrobe and change his clothes in nightwear(Porsche never let any nurse to come around his Kinn for changing his clothes) and lay beside him and cover themselves with comforter and embrace him tightly with unshed tears, he put his hand around his shoulder and put his another hand around his waist , tears fall from his eyes to see his Kinn like that......