Chapter-30(anniversary)

"Good but not as good as you"....
Vegas said with sarcasm because he is angry with Kinn not to inform him about his marriage......
Tanakhun inform him that Kinn is going to marry but he didn't inform him....

When Vegas learned that he decided to return Thailand because after coming back to Thailand, Vegas again had to return to America for some urgent work, but when he learnt that news he handed all his work to his assistant and again returned to Thailand.....

"What's wrong with you?".... Kinn asked confusingly....

"O really, don't you really know,huh?".... Vegas asked annoyingly as Kinn realises what he meant....

"Listen Vegas, I didn't mean that it's all happened in such a hurry that I didn't get chance to tell you anything about that and if you want to blame someone, blame mom and phi khun not me.".....kinn said defensively....

"Ohh, you are going to marry and I will blame phi khun and aunt Rose, wow. You are so mean Kinn, I always tell you everything but you, you hide most important thing to me that you are going to marry "..... Vegas whined....

"Okay I'm sorry , it's my fault, I should have to tell you about that "..... Kinn said in defeat....

"Okay, I forgive you, but can I meet my brother-in-law "...Vegas asked....

"Yes you can but not today, the day after tomorrow because After two days mom dad's 42th anniversary and I invited him and his family in the party, so you can meet him"..... Kinn said as Vegas sighed....

"But Why not today, kinn"....Vegas asked....
"Because this time he must be busy in his academic exams , even I himself don't meet him "..... Kinn said sadly because he really missed Porsche but he can't meet him even Porsche daily call him but Kinn want to meet him, hug him and kiss him.....

"Exam, is he a student ? Kinn don't tell me you are going to marry a school guy, which standard do he read.".....Vegas asked confusingly, that makes Kinn annoyed....

"Oii shut up Vegas, I'm not going to marry a school boy, he is a college guy and he study in first year of business management"..... Kinn said annoyingly....

"What?.. Kinn are you for real, don't you think he is too young for you, seriously kinn, if you marry on right time, I think maybe your kids is almost of his age , by the what's his age?".... Vegas said mockingly, he really liked to annoys Kinn, but when he saw kinn's expression, Vegas gulped his saliva hard to see his expression....

" Sorry Kinn I didn't mean that, it's just that I'm stating the fact".... Vegas reasoned...

"What do you think, I didn't think about that ofcourse I'm, but you know how much stubborn that guy is and don't laugh at anyone so much Do not know universe don't like your words and give you same destiny as me?"..... Kinn said while remembering how he tried to ignore Porsche but in the end he gives up....

"Oii, you are not a god whose words come true in an instant. So stop cursing me and I'm so curious to meet, I don't want to wait that long, please na ?".... Vegas said pleadingly....

"Vegas, I said no means no and just wait two days after that his exam finished, I don't want to distract him.".... Kinn said to Vegas as Vegas nodded.....

After that they both start talking about their business and how it's going in America......

After that both return to theerapanyakul mansion......
.
.
.

Otherside......

Porsche, who is dying to see, hug and kiss kinn but he can't because of his exam he rarely get free time and in his free time, he and his gang investigate about black rose Mafia clan. Can't be able to see Kinn is torture for him, but he endure it ......