chapter -11(friend's support)

Officer door slammed open and Porsche enter with furious look.....

What are you doing here...... Kinn ask shockingly and stand from his seat while hiding his phone in his pocket because he don't want Porsche know about his Porsche......

I want to talk..... Porsche said in annoyed tone..... because of all those girls and boys complement towards Kinn.....

Okay......but don't you have manners.....why didn't you knock before entering..... Kinn ask.. while Porsche just roll his eyes ...... Kinn love his action he looks cute just like his Porsche.....
But within seconds he remove all his thoughts.....

Okay tell me what do you want to talk..... Kinn ask while sitting on his chair.....
Before Porsche say anything...... their friends come without permission just like Porsche and jom , tem and arm drag Porsche out of his office.....
Sorry sir..... Porsche just angry with us that's why he comes to you.....pete said and leave his office......

Kinn just stand there dumbfounded because he really didn't understand what just happened......
I think not just this boy is SILLY infact their friends are also like him...SILLY... said Kinn.....

On the otherside......
Why you all bring me here i want to talk to him..... Porsche said furiously while free himself from their friends......

And what you are going to talk....tell me....pete asked while smacked his head....

Porsche thinks for sometime then
I don't know..... Porsche said while rubbing his back head.....

Porsche are you an idiot.....arm asked....
If you love him ..... first make him fall for you .....tem said...
How?.... Porsche ask
Let me tell you, how.....jom said

No, no way....pete,arm,tem said in union.....
if you teach him professor kinn never fall for him..... understand.....tem said..... to jom..

Then who tell me how to make him fall for me?.... Porsche asked sadly.....

We are except this jom..... because he is just good in playing around not in any serious relationship.....tem said....

Okay....then teach me... Porsche said with sparkling eyes.....

Porsche you are too fast..... Arm said.....
First you have to tell us how you both meet.....pete asked ....
Then Porsche tell him everything how he meet Kinn.... and what he do after that.......
when Porsche turn to his side to look for their friends
They were not seen anywhere....
Then he looks down the floor he saw they all faint on the floor.... because of confessions of Porsche.......

What did I said that... they all fainted Porsche said....as he kicked them to wake him up....

Then they all wake up and....
Porsche you really asked him to marriage directly......pete asked shockingly.....
Are you an idiot Porsche....who did that on his first meeting.....arm said......
Can't you just complement him.....i know he is very handsome but direct marriage.... isn't it too fast....jom said....

Whatever you all said.....i want to marry him so I just ask him..... Porsche said in annoyed tone because he is really annoyed by their questions......

And what he say.....tem asked
He rejects me..... Porsche said sadly...... that's why I'm asking your help.......he added......

Porsche makes things complicated..... you didn't have to do that first.....tem said....now he know you like him so, he definitely not fall for you easily.....he added...

O really......
Then what should I have to do now...... Porsche asked hopefully

Okay but tell me what their family say....tem asked....