Chapter 67 Angel's Heaven. (R-18)

Comincia dall'inizio

Angel felt her orgasm reach again and bit Yasenia's breast while she shouted, "I'm cumming again!!!"

This time Tatyana and Yasenia also came inside, grunting in pleasure. Angel felt Yasenia's cum folding her uterus, and her pleasure nerves exploded. Moreover, Tatyana's squirt filled her back entrance, making her eyes roll up and squirt powerfully with a throaty moan, "OOHHHHH!!!!"

Yasenia wanted to feel a little more pleasure, so she unplugged Angel and laid her on the bed. While Angel returned from her trip, she pushed Tatyana onto the bed and impaled herself. Tatyana moaned when she felt this now-familiar entrance massaging her whole length. Yasenia asked while growling slightly. "Mom, do me roughly for a while, please~."

Tatyana didn't need to be told twice! She picked her full butt cheeks and lifted Yasenia, then while moving her waist upwards, she lowered Yasenia's *Pah*.

Yasenia wanted Angel to see her go crazy, so, to provoke Tatyana a little, she said something she shouldn't in a spoiled tone she also shouldn't! "Mommy, I want more~."

Something inside Tatyana snapped. She pushed Yasenia face down on the bed and changed her toy to a much bigger one, from 20cm to 30cm! Tatyana aimed herself from behind, and she hilted the whole length in one thrust *PAH*

Yasenia felt her labia open widely as Tatyana's massive member invaded her insides mercilessly. It reached her cervix and pushed against it. Then, the thrust spread it wide, making Tatyana's member enter her deepest part. Yasenia's eyes rolled up, and she moaned, "OHHH!!!!"

Tatyana picked up Yasenia's arms and pounded her strongly from behind. Yasenia's body bounced lewdly as Tatyana slammed on her, dominating her completely. She couldn't help but moan crazily.

Angel returned after a while and heard Yasenia moaning crazily. She looked at the side, only to see Tatyana dominating Yasenia strongly. The way Yasenia's body bounced made her entrance twitch as she gulped and watched the show.

She looked at Yasenia's face filled with ecstasy and Tatyana's sadistic smile and started to touch herself.

Tatyana looked at the side and motioned Angel to approach without stopping her waist. Angel went to her side, blushing. Tatyana asked without stopping her waist, "Angel, Do you want to Ohh! dominate Yasenia with me for a while? Aaahn~ Little treasure, you are tightening so good!" Angel blushed and nodded.

Tatyana took another of her dildos and passed it to Angel. Tatyana flipped Yasenia and laid on the bed, changing their position to the cowgirl position. Then, she thrust upward strongly, making Yasenia shout in pleasure as her breasts bounced with each thrust.

Angel blushed as she saw her favorite breasts bounce in that manner and swallowed hard.

Angel crawled and positioned herself behind Yasenia. Tatyana lowered Yasenia's upper body and invaded her mouth. When Yasenia was delirious with pleasure, Tatyana used her hands to open Yasenia's butthole.

When Yasenia felt something poking, she looked back. She saw what her baby was about to do, and Yasenia became even more excited. Seeing that Angel was having a problem aiming because her waist bounced, she stopped her waist and let Tatyana do the moving simplifying Angel's access.

Angel grabbed Yasenia's waist and penetrated her in one go. Yasenia's insides started clenching on her and made Angel moan in return. Then she started moving her waist quickly. Yasenia said, "Good baby! You are doing good! Faster, go faster! Ah! mmmh~ That's it, deeper put more strength Aahn~ so good! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Hearing Yasenia moan because of her thrusts, Angel became excited and moved as fast as possible.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*