✧ Book Trailer, Aesthetics, Blurb, and Playlist ✧

BOOK TRAILER

✧

Genre: Romance
Subgenre: Drama

Logline

To avoid an arranged marriage, a Mafia boss recruits a young entrepreneur to portray his fiancée. Because her emotions are on the line, she doesn't realize he's more than meets the eye.

BLURB

Claudia Marcello was eager to begin her new career, but when she met the eyes of the Mafia leader conducting her interview, she changed her mind. She had always desired to be a businesswoman; however, when she agreed to be Dominic Beretta's pretend fianceé, she realized she should have declined. Dominic was a good-looking man who made all the wrong, dangerous moves, and Claudia knew that she should have listened to her instincts when things seemed too good to be true. It looks like the fictitious scheme is real because Dominic will do anything to keep her safe.

Date Started: May 1st, 2023
Completed: May 30th, 2023

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental, as well as any likeness of other literary works.

PLAYLIST

🎶 Man On A Mission by Oh The Larceny 🎶

🎶 I'm Dangerous by The Everlove 🎶

🎶 Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz 🎶

🎶 Devil I Know by Allie X 🎶

🎶 Crazy In Love by Sofia Karlberg 🎶

🎶 Earned It by The Weeknd 🎶

🎶 A Little Wicked by Valerie Broussard 🎶

🎶 Scars by No Name Faces 🎶

🎶 I See Red by Everyone Loves An Outlaw 🎶

🎶 I'm A Wanted Man by Royal Deluxe 🎶

🎶 I Want To Be Yours by Artic Monkeys 🎶

🎶 I'll Make You Love Me by Kat Leon 🎶

🎶 Monsters By Shinedown 🎶

🎶 Bodies by Bryce Ford 🎶

🎶 Lips On You by Maroon Five 🎶

🎶 Dark Things by Adona 🎶

🎶 This Is War by Matthew Raetzel 🎶

Author's Note

Thank you for reading my debut Mafia Romance. This genre is somewhat new to me, however, this take on a Mafia narrative is something I have thought about for months. I appreciate every vote, comment, and share.
<3 Lily, OnceUponALily