Chapter 38; Ending 1 (Realistic Ending)

YOU LIVED IN THE AVENGERS TOWER FOR the rest of your life. You eventually learned how to turn your nature power into a weapon, and joined the Avengers on missions. You lived a healthy soulmate life with Steve, Loki, Bucky, Tony, Stephen, Sam, Clint, and Thor. You had three children only, before you stopped having kids.

Elizabeth moved back to the farm and stayed there, only coming back to visit for Christmas' or other holidays, though more often than not, you actually went to the farm for those holidays.

However, in order to fix Elizabeth and your shared soulmates, Stephen set up a special portal in the New York sanctorum so that they could travel back and forth whenever they wanted. Hogun and Loki were the only ones that stayed on the farm permanently with Elizabeth.

Your mother did have the baby, who was raised by your father, along with help from Natasha and Bruce. Your father divorced your mother the minute that he found out she had to do with Elizabeth's kidnapping. You couldn't blame him, though you still went and visited your mother every couple of months.

Compared to you, Elizabeth had a truckload of kids. Twelve the last time you checked, a bunch of little munchkins to help her and Hogun run the farm.

Elizabeth forgave Bucky and Steve though in the end, through an agreement with all three of them, she only pursued a romantic relationship with Bucky and married him two years after the fiasco in the kitchen.

This did help some things with Sam, and both Bucky and Steve were able to keep their relationship with Sam as well.

All in all, it wasn't the perfect happy ending you had been hoping for.

But life wasn't really perfect.