Chapter 11

"YOU MUST BE ELIZABETH!" QUEEN FRIGGA declared, opening her arms wide and enveloping Elizabeth in a surprising hug. Both her and Hogun were barely out of the Bifrost when this happened and when the Queen released her, that was her chance to look around.

"Yes, I am." Elizabeth said softly, cheeks burning with humiliation. The Queen was dressed in an extravagant dress, Hogun was back in his armor, and the very handsome man that was standing there with a sword wore glimmering golden armor. Meanwhile, she was still wearing jeans and a cowgirl shirt. "I- I didn't have anything to wear-"

"Oh, don't worry about that dear." Frigga said, looping one arm around Elizabeth's elbow, almost dragging her along as Elizabeth stumbled after her in surprise.

Elizabeth's thoughts were racing. 'Can I even touch the Queen? I mean, she's touching me so I shouldn't get in trouble right? They won't behead me, right?'

At the end of the circular done that the three of them exited- she didn't even get a chance to meet the man at that gate- there were three horses waiting.

Hogun offered Elizabeth a hand, which though she didn't need, she took gratefully and he helped her up on the jet black horse with orangey-yellow eyes. It was a gorgeous stallion and Elizabeth was in awe. "What is the breed?" She asked Frigga in fascination. "I have never seen one of such beauty. I thought perhaps Friesian, but the hooves are larger."

"They are actually part Friesian." Queen Frigga explained as they trotted down a bridge that Elizabeth thought might be made of glass. It was very far away from the castle which glimmered in a tall triangular shape at the far end of the bridge. "And also part Asgardian Qatgani."

Hogun smiled at the way that Elizabeth's eyes sparkled with the discovery of a new horse species. Queen Frigga, who had watched Hogun grow up as much as her own two sons and their friends smiled herself. He was always so reserved, only showing much emotion in private. She was glad that this wonderful young girl was changing him for the better.

And if things went right, Hogun's heart wouldn't be the only one she would change.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"C'MON BIRDIE." CLINT MURMURED, SUCKING your clit into his mouth, the vibrations making you whimper as you writhed on the bed. With another harsh suck, you let out a cry and tilted off the edge, releasing on his lips.

Clint grinned, licking up the last drops, before he stroked his cock. "You ready birdie?"

"Yes." You breathed out, letting out a breathy sigh of content. "Please Clint."

Clint grinned as he leaned forwards slightly, running his dick through your wet folds. "You sure you want it?"

"Clint please?" You begged. "I want it so badly. Stop teasing."

Clint grinned as he pushed into you, the familiar feeling of something intrusive inside of you, stretching you, that slight burn was felt. Then he captured your lips in a passionate kiss as he started to rock into you.

Your hands clutched at his hair, pulling on the strands forcefully as he teased and overstimulated you. His hands and fingers massing the flesh of your breasts, plucking your nipples so they peaked and hardened.

"That's it birdie." Clint said with a grin as your legs tightened around his waist, your orgasm causing you to arch your back slightly. "Give it to me."

Your entire body shuddered as the orgasm wracked through you, spilling out onto his dick. Clint grinned as he paused, spilling into you as well, before he pulled out.