Chapter 28

SPIRITS WERE A LOT HIGHER THAN BEFORE Asgard. Elizabeth was happily standing with Hogun and Tony as Heimdall got ready to open the Bifrost to your family's farm. You were a little upset about going back, but you knew you'd be returning to New York soon anyways so everything would work out.

Steve and Bucky were the ones that helped you with luggage and stuff and Queen Frigga came to see you all off. She hugged you warmly and then went over to Elizabeth. You went back to the super soldiers so that Heimdall could send you down with the first group, which consisted of you, Steve, Bucky, Rhodey, Clint, Natasha, Thor, and Pietro. The second group would be made up of everyone else except Fury and Maria who were heading back to the SHIELD.

Both you and your sister had taken Loki as your soulmate. Loki had put a tattoo back on the back of your hand, but it was no longer a snake. Instead, it was a dagger of which a snake coiled around.

On Elizabeth, he had put a small dagger and bird tattoo on her opposite arm of Hogun's tattoo

On Elizabeth, he had put a small dagger and bird tattoo on her opposite arm of Hogun's tattoo. It was cute, you had to admit, and fitted Elizabeth more than it fit Loki.

Elizabeth had asked why the tattoos were different as she admired the tattoo

Elizabeth had asked why the tattoos were different as she admired the tattoo. He'd explained that being Jotun meant that the tattoos were half in half. The dagger was for him, the animals changed depending on the person. He said since her tattoo itself was a bird, it was a bird. And since a snake was his original tattoo on you, it was a snake once again.

Your tattoo had appeared back around his wrist, but in colour as he had been right and two of you had already spent time together. Elizabeth's tattoo appeared on his chest like Sams', also in colour which was really beautiful.

Hogun and Sam were the only two that had Elizabeth's tattoo in full colour. Tony and Loki were very close behind. Stephen had about half. You knew from your bedtime expenditures that Bucky only had the wings tipped cream and Steve had no colour at all.

On the opposite, all of your soulmates wrists were completely in colour except for Sam's, though there was only one flower left and the petals were already touched in pink. Now that Elizabeth was a part of the group, Sam had done an extremely good job at balancing out spending time with you and your sister and you found that you enjoyed his company more than you thought you would or ever had. There were even things that the two of you had in common that no one else could relate to and you deeply treasured that.