Chapter 6

YOUR NERVES WERE ON FIRE AS TONY opened the door and you were met with the sight of five more men.

You didn't recognize all of them, certainly not recognizing the African American man that stepped forward to greet you first. You touched his hand as he introduced himself as Sam Wilson. Not that the name meant anything to you other than him being soulmated to more famous people than himself.

You smiled a bit before turning to the others who seemed more familiar. The bird tattoo seemed to heat up a bit, but as it had no original colour, nothing about it changed.

"Steve Rogers." The most famous of them all said as you touched hands. You could feel the heat on your cheeks rushing upwards. You felt the patriotic star on your shoulder heat up now. That one made a lot of sense.

"Clint Barton." Another man who was unfamiliar touched hands with you next, leading to the arrow to tingle. You weren't sure who he was either and you turned to the man with long hair who was extremely hot, dripping with lust.

"James Barnes." He responded, his voice hitched with almost a heavy accent. "But you can call me Bucky doll."

Well god damn he might as well just strip you bare and pound you right then and there with the way your body reacted to his words and mannerisms. The large red star on your left shoulder burned as he touched your hand.

"And I'm Dr. Stephen Strange." Another man said. He had been sitting in the corner of the room and it was honestly strange that you hadn't seen him, because he was wearing the brightest clothes out of them all.

You already knew that the back tattoo was going to burn as you touched hands, just from his title.

"It's nice to meet all of you." You said sincerely, looking around the room awkwardly. You could see Pepper there in the corner and wondered with just the slightest flash of annoyance why she was there. "Um, I'm Y/N, just in case none of you knew that."

Tony was grinning, taking a seat on the arm of Stephen's arm chair. "Don't be shy. You can sit down wherever you want."

You sat down gingerly on one of the lavish sofas next to one of the arms so you could lean on it. The tower seemed so lavishly decorated. You could totally see yourself in here.

"Where are you from doll?" Bucky asked first.

"Bardstown, Kentucky." You said. "But more on the outskirts than the actual town."

"Farm girl?" Steve asked in interest.

"Less than my sister. I prefer the city. But I grew up on a farm." You said. You wondered for a moment why you didn't add that your sister was also their last soulmate. But part of you just wanted to spend a nice evening with your soulmates without having to share. You'd tell her later, a few hours wouldn't hurt.

"How old are you?" Sam asked.

"Twenty, almost twenty-one." You answered, becoming more relaxed, while also wondering if this was an interrogation of sorts.

Stephen's hand had drifted back to the book he'd been reading when you'd walked into the room. You had it figured that he was more disinterested than the others. His fingers were laced with Tony's, though he looked as if he wasn't even in the same room as the rest of you.

You tore your eyes away from the disappointment as Clint asked another question.

Once they seemed to know everything about you, you got to ask some things about them.

"What was my tattoo on you guys?" You asked curiously once more introductory questions were out of the way.

Clint, who was the closest to you, was showing you the flower bracelet that was around his wrist. It was very simple, now black and white from your touch. It was almost disappointing. You'd always assumed that your tattoo was something extravagant with great detail. A flower bracelet seemed almost something that would be Elizabeths'.