Chapter 31

"BREATHE." YOU ORDERED ELIZABETH. SHE was pale as Queen Frigga, Sif, and Okoye moved around her in a clockwork fashion to take care of her makeup and hair. Shuri and Wanda were putting the dress together for the last bits while Pepper had gone off to collect the old, new, blue, and borrowed stuff.

"I am breathing." Elizabeth snapped, nerves fraying her last strand of composure. "I have to breathe to be standing and talking."

You smiled. The last time Elizabeth had been like this was during Exams in high school. You'd always wondered why she cared about her grades when she was always going to be working the farm anyways.

"Well you need to relax." Wanda murmured, touching Elizabeth's shoulder and letting some red energy flow into her. Elizabeth shuddered slightly and relaxed under her touch.

"There we go." Frigga announced happily, putting the finishing touches to Elizabeth's indigo eyeliner. Like always, she looked absolutely stunning this way. The eyeliner always managed to bring her eyes out, and the lipstick gave her enough colour that she really didn't need any more makeup than that.

Her hair was done intricately, some of it up, and some of it down. The veil would have to be attached and so Sif and Okoye had created a sort of bun on top of her head with tiny braids for the veil to be attached to.

[I kind've combined the two dresses below. I like the top veil and start of dress on first pic and the rest of the dress on second pic]

 I like the top veil and start of dress on first pic and the rest of the dress on second pic]

Once Elizabeth had been put into the dress, you smiled

Once Elizabeth had been put into the dress, you smiled. "Pepper and dad will be here soon with your other items."

The old item was actually multiple items. It was a set of red and blue jewelry that matched the dress, passed down from your mother's mother. The new was was gift from Wanda: the comb that was used to pin the veil. The borrowed was from Queen Frigga, which was some old talisman off Asgard. And the blue was in her flowers.

Elizabeth nodded, looking out her bedroom window. "I never thought in a million years this would happen."

You wondered which part she was talking about. The marriage? You'd always known she'd be married. Married first? You had never thought that would happen either.