A/N

So this isn't a normal soulmate book. I wanted to make something more realistic. You might not like the character in the beginning, but I promise there is character change at the end of the book.

It's not the perfect story. In this book, soulmates aren't regulated to love each other. They can pick and choose if they want to marry someone who they aren't mated with. Some characters will be uncharacteristic but this is an AU so keep that in mind.

Also, I would like to point out that this is less about your actual soulmates, and more of a story between sisters. Problems that might happen if two sisters had to share soulmates and both had doubts about each other and jealousies towards each other.

The POV won't always be in yours. It's going to vary a lot and it might even seem that it's in others POVs more than its in yours. Like I said, I pride myself on making my stories different from anyone else. This will probably be the first book ever where Y/N's POV isn't as important as other characters.

I kind've made Y/N unlikable in the beginning so if you don't want to insert you're name, you don't have to. But I promise Y/N is likeable by the end of the book.

HOW THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT:

-Y/N unlikable in the beginning

-Y/N (or 'main character') POV less used. More about POV of other characters around Y/N

- More about the sisters. The Avengers are almost background characters

-Also writing it so that you could read yourself as Elizabeth and make Y/N your sister if you would rather be Elizabeth than Y/N. So you can be either character. 

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACTERS, ONLY ANY OCS' AND EVENTS THAT ALTER FROM THE MCU TIMELINE.*