Chapter 48. Recharging Yasenium! (R-18)

Beginne am Anfang

Tatyana continued her waist movements and when she felt that Yasenia was about to cum, she took out her dick, pinched Yasenia's clitoris, and put Yasenia's penis in her mouth.

Yasenia felt her clitoris pinched, fireworks exploded in her head and she made her tail thrust almost 40cm inside Tatyana. She also felt her warm mouth and with both hands, she pushed Tatyana's head to penetrate her throat deeply. Yasenia came hard. "AAHHHH!!!"

Tatyana's mouth was flooded with Yasenia's delicious cum and she swallowed it greedily. The cum going down her throat and filling her deepest parts sent electric currents to her brain and she squirted.

After Yasenia came, she didn't stop. She freed her legs, took out both her members, and pushed Tatyana on the bed face down. She took off Tatyana's dildo and aimed her rod at her butthole. Then she slammed her waist on Tatyana so hard that she lifted Tatyana's upper body. "Ooohhh!!"

Feeling Tatyana's insides Yasenia became completely sex-crazed. She covered Tatyana's body with hers and bit her nape while she pressed her softness on her back. Her waist went up and she pounded Tatyana senseless.

*BAM!* *BAM!* *BAM!*

Tatyana's started screaming in pleasure as she felt being completely dominated by her daughter. "AH! AH! AH!!" She couldn't stop her moans!

Yasenia didn't seem to be satisfied, so she put her tail tip in Tatyana's flower entrance. When Yasenia raised her hips, she penetrated her with her tail in one thrust! Yasenia felt her tail hitting her end and she hammered down while the tail was fully inserted *BAM!*

Tatyana being completely filled in that thrust and then slammed from above directly squirted. "OOHHHH!!!!!"

When Tatyana came her insides sucked and tightened on Yasenia making the dragoness cum with a growl while biting on her nape. She stayed fully inserted with both her weapons and filled both her holes completely.

Yasenia wasn't satisfied so she raised her hips again after cumming and without caring about the person below *BAM!* She slammed her waist downwards!

For the next half an hour, Yasenia didn't stop her waist for one second. She overflowed both of Tatyana's holes with her cum until her semen was splashing each time she lowered her waist. Tatyana was a moaning mess and was having orgasms almost every minute.

Yasenia finally stopped her relentless attacks. She unplugged both her rods. Without the rods holding it, the semen gushed out like a tide from both of Tatyana's holes.

Tatyana was twitching in pleasure, however, Tatyana put strength in her arms and stood up with her black hair covering her face. She has squirted almost 20 times in this half an hour. She was completely delighted!

Tatyana licked her lips with hearts in her eyes, "Love~ Now that you have made me scream so hard, If I don't return the favor, it would be bad manners, right?"

Yasenia had a bad premonition and swallowed hard. If she sees this to the end, she felt that something will change forever. "M-Mom, it was that I m-missed you a lot so I became e-excited. I w-want to walk t-tomorrow."

Tatyana answered, her smile widening, "Don't worry love, I will carry you~"

Tatyana put on a dildo again, but Yasenia's eyes opened terrified. "T-Those are at least 35cm! Do you want to kill your daughter!?"

However, Tatyana said with a domineering tone, as if commanding her mate, "On all fours!"

Yasenia felt her uterus throb in excitement due to her instincts and obeyed with a trembling body. Trembling, because of anticipation and terror of having that monster penetrating her.