Shake back (Avengers)

Start from the beginning

Tony looks up at hulk and shoots another blast at him but it only pisses Hulk off. Hulk grabs a desktop and throws it at Tony who barely dodges it.

Tony shoots a blast hitting hulk in the face before flying around punching hulk in the back. Hulk lets out a growl as Tony's punch unexpectedly does something to him.

Hulk rages again and quickly grabs Tony and puts his hand around Tony's head. He squeezes his head as the iron man suit starts to malfunction due to the strength of the green beast.

"JARVIS!!" Tony lets out scared for what's about to happen next.

"Emergency protocols have been activated" Jarvis says as a sheet of armor has been added around Tony's head.

Agents start shooting at Hulk but the bullets don't do anything but piss him off more.Tony tries his best to break free of the beast but nothing works. Not kicks, punches, blasts or a uni beam gets Hulk off him.

Hulk then puts his other hand on Tony's head and starts pushing them together but quickly gets knocked off before he can do any damage. Hulk turns and sees Cap with the rest of the team minus Thor staring at him.

"Hulk, we need you to calm down." Nat says looking at the creature with tears in her eyes. Cap and Hawkeye stand in front of her to protect her no matter the outcome.

Hulk roars and charges at them but stops as he gets hit square in the spine by Y/N. He's standing there with no shirt as it's been destroyed by Hulk. Y/N's nose is busted and his chest is highly bruised from the beating.

He lifts Hulk up in the air above his head before turning to the window.

"HAAARRRGHHHH!!!" Hulk lets out as he's trying to get down but can't from the hit in the spine he received. Y/N let's out a loud roar of his own as he launches Hulk out the window off the helicarrier.

"RRAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" Y/N roars again, beating on his bruised chest.

He turns around revealing his glowing green eyes and sharp fangs.