Attack On Titian: Levi Ackerman x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Attack on Titian Anime.>

<Just as a side note, for some reason there are multiple different ways the Manga's and Anime spell someone name like Jaeger can also be Yeager or Hange can also be Hanji. So if I got it wrong, sorry.>

<Just an FYI, this and the Eren chapter is bad. I wrote this story when I had little understanding by of the show, characters and writing skills.>

Currently you were helping Hange by moving some crates filled with what ever supplies she needed to study Titians. Hange noticed you weren't acting like you normally do.

You and Hange got along great, most people viewed her as the insane Commander of the 14th due to her fascination with Titans but you liked her personality

You and Hange got along great, most people viewed her as the insane Commander of the 14th due to her fascination with Titans but you liked her personality. She always stood out where ever she was and you enjoyed spending time with her and you two became friends, almost like an older sister. She also enjoyed her time with you, you were always ready to help her and you also liked to learn about Titans with her. She also liked to tease you, just like she does with Levi.

Back to the matter at hand of you not acting normally, usually you would be asking Hange questions about Titians, talking about your fellow comrades or idle chit-chat but you were very quiet. Only responding to Hange with nods or simple answers, Hange wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Hange: "(Y/n), are you okay?"

You nod, not really paying attention to her as you carefully put away another crate.

(Y/n): "Yes, sir. I'm okay."

Hange got close to you face, uncomfortably close.

Hange: "Ah-ha! I know you're lying, ya know it's a big no-no to lie to a superior!"

She said in a joking way as she poked your cheek repeatably.

Hange: "I know when ever you lie to me, you call me sir. Now tell me what's going on."

You look at her confused.

(Y/n): "I call you sir all the time..."

Hange pulls her face away from you, wagging her finger at you.

Hange: "When we're in front of others, yes. But you don't when we're alone."

You sigh in defeat, considering her whole life revolves around studying living things it's not a surprise she picked up on small details to tell that you were lying. She sits down at her desk and invites you to sit down across from her, which you do.

Hange: "Tell me what's going on."

You took a few seconds to collect yourself, you didn't want to talk about.